Introduction

Are you our Anti Fan?

You pulled Daeyeol back and you whispered in his ears.

“Who are they?” he looked at you weirdly.

“Hyung… she said that she doesn’t know you guys” he pointed at you. Quickly you looked back to smirk so that no one would see it.

 

“Chinja?” you looked back in front when you heard someone.

You nodded and you saw a frown in some of their faces. You laughed evilly in your head.

‘Take that INFINITE… I don’t know you guys’ you faked a smile in front of them.

 

You turned to look at Daeyeol who was still hold your luggage. You frowned a bit.

“Daeyeol-ssi you can put it down, you might get a cramp soon” He nodded and you saw someone getting heated up on the side.

“So hyung what you waiting for, introduce yourself already” Daeyeol spoke up after putting it down.

 

“You go first –“

“Let him go—“

“No him…”

You sighed and they stopped arguing. “Fine” you heard Hoya said.

 

“I am Hoya and I’m in charge of the vocals, rap and dance” you smiled and nodded.

“Woohyun and I’m in charge of the main vocals and aegyo” He did a bit of rabbit aegyo afterwards and you faked a laugh.

‘Eww’ you thought as you laughed.

“I’m the leader Sunggyu and in charge of the main vocals… you can call me leadergyu” he flashed a smiled which you couldn’t see his eyes at all.

You stared at him for a while.

“Dongwoo imnida~ rap and wild eyes, peace to you…” he clapped afterwards and the others followed.

“I’m L”

“Maknae Sungjong imnida” he smiled widely showing his perfect set of teeth and skin.

‘Finally the last one… I’m getting tired, this is not fun at all’ you pouted before transforming back.

“I’m Sungyeol, in charge of the vocal, rap and the heights” he bowed.

You nodded and clapped for a while.

 

“And I’m INFINITE’s dongsaeng~ Yoo Jiae!” she stood in front of them as she introduced herself.

“Oh and add to the intro I’ll be debuting soon” she smirked.

You shook Daeyeol’s shoulder “You said you had a hyung, who is it?”

Their eyebrows rose “You can’t tell whose brother is he?” Dongwoo spoke and you shook your head.

They face palmed themselves in sync ‘Okay enough with the synchronization’ you watched them dropping their hands at the same time.

 

“I’m his hyung~ don’t we look a like?” Sungyeol came in front and pulled Daeyeol to make their face touch side by side.

You shook your head on purpose.

 

 

Since no one is commenting sad Im very very sad ...

Just started and already having writers block :O

Shame~ lol

********************************

To add to a point: You (Heeyoung) told Daeyeol that you dont know Infinite to make them feel bad. Yeah and since you dont know much about them, you really didnt know that Daeyeol was Sungyeol's brother.

If anyone of you are confused, Daeyeol offered help to pick you up since he was going to infinites dorm that day... and Jiae has a teeny weeny tiny crush on someone ^ ^