Japan

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

“Let’s get going” Sunggyu called out as he put his luggage at the back of the van along with the others. “I wonder what is Heeyoung doing right now?” Woohyun stared into space. “Hyung get in” Sungjong pushed him slightly and Woohyun shook away the daze. Everyone was silent during the ride. Once they reached the airport, screams were heard. “Infinite~~” the fans chanted and they waved. Woohyun did his fan service before going in. The rest just chuckled and followed.

 

“Let’s take a selca to post on twitter” Sungyeol said as he sat next to Woohyun. He put his phone to the side and pressed the button “Wah Sungyeol-ah you are so photogenic” Woohyun said and Sungyeol chuckled “of course” Woohyun gave a look and logged on to his account.

 

“I’ll be back in one piece. It’s really cold these days. Please make sure you guys don’t catch a cold. Fighting. My loves, you’re going to wait for me, right?”

 

“Woohyun and Sungyeol… its time to board” Sunggyu called out and they followed him. “Bye bye Korea” Sungjong sadly waved, L slightly hit him on the back of his head “Oopps my bad, it was a mistake” he chuckled and walked away. Sungjong rolled his eyes ‘You watch out…’ he glared at L and then looked at his teddy bear and patted it.

 

“I feel sorry for that teddy bear that Jong is holding” Hoya whispered to Dongwoo who just nodded.

 

-----------------

 

You breathed in and low slowly before pushing the door. “Annyeonghasaeyo” you bowed as you greeted the boss. “Oh Heeyoung-ah, you came” he said and signaled you to sit on the couch. “Neh” you sat down and he began discussing about your work.

You nodded your head every time he said something. “How is it going?” he asked you.

“They are kind and caring so it makes it easier for me” he nodded and then he received a call. “Wait a minute” he said and walked out.

 

You stared out the glass and saw the clear blue sky and then to your watch. “8:40 AM, Oppas might be on their way… oh” you stood up and looked at the aeroplane. ‘Is Oppas inside?’ you thought about them and then your boss came back in.

 

“Ah mianhae Heeyoung-ah” he apologized, your eyed widened ‘Why is he sorry’

“What happened sir?” you asked him with confusion. “We have to wait for a week or so” you were more confused now. “Why do we have to wait?” he looked at you.

“You do not know what happened?” you shook your head and then looked down to your feet. “Your visa to Japan has been delayed because of a slight problem”

 

‘Japan?’ you looked at him. “That’s all I wanted to tell you, you can go now” you bowed and walked out.

 

‘I’m going to Japan’ you repeated to thought over and over again. Your smile never left you.

 

“I am going to JAPAN!!!”