Found missing

Are you our Anti Fan?

"Hyung, Heeyoung is missing... again" L said as he got up, Dongwoo and Hoya shot up but L pushed them back down. "It’s okay, I will go myself" he ran off. They looked at each other and watched him run down the path. "She really love getting lost" Sunggyu shook his head and looked at Woohyun who was still shooting. Sungyeol yawned and took out his phone "When will this end? It’s already 5:32" he whined and gave a small glare at the two.

 

"Why are we still here anyways?" Dongwoo asked and Sungjong shrugged his shoulders "When did noona leave?" Hoya looked around "I think when they came out of the shop" they nodded. Sunggyu sighed "Come on kids lets head back home" he stood up and the rest followed.

 

 

'My poster?' L looked around the place trying to find any posters. "There are only the latest dramas" he sighed. 'Infinite infinite, Kara, Snsd why isnt there any Jiu?' L ruffled his own hair. "I must find her no matter what" he looked up to the sky and thought for a second. "Jiu poster is only in... urgh why didn’t I think of it"

 

He ran to the nearest bus stop shelter. "She’s not here" he turned and headed to the net one. One after the other there was still no sign of you. The sky turned darker and he grew more worried. 'Heeyoung-ah Heeyoung-ah where are you?' He puffed his cheeks and ran again.

 

"OK!!" The Pd shouted and Woohyun gave a bow. "Woohyun-ah thank you for today, I had fun" she gave a sweet smile. He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck "aniyo because of noona, I had a lot of fun" she shook her head and leaned in for a small hug. He startled and then smiled "Thank you" she waved and smiled while heading to her van.

 

He sighed and looked for his manager "Hyung" he called out and walked to him. "So how was the date?" He winked and Woohyun rolled his eyes. "Hurry up and lets go" Woohyun pulled him up. "Araso since the rest went back already except Myungsoo" he sighed and walked to the van. "Myungsoo? What happen to him?" He raised his eyebrows.  "I think he went to find Heeyoung, Jungryul called me and said she went missing"

 

Woohyun's eyes widened "Hyung go home first" he ran past him.