Planning...

Are you our Anti Fan?

“AHHH” you pulled the hands away from your waist and turned around to see the person. “Oppa?” Sungyeol gave a soft smile and you hugged him “Mianhae I thought it was some one else” He beamed “So you are going to stay with us?” he asked and then felt something hard on your head. ‘She wore the sunnies’ he took it out of your head.

 

“Yah, that’s mine” you pouted ‘She pouts so much’ he shook his head and raised his hands when you tried to reach for it. You pouted again while crossing your arms “Pout again and I wont give it back” he said and you gave a nod. “Smile~” he stretched your lips.

 

“Yeol-ah what’s taking you so long” your eyes widened and hid behind his back. You peeked and saw Sunggyu standing there with a raised eyebrow. “What’s with that luggage, going some where?” he asked and you held your mouth, trying not to make a sound. ‘Sunggyu oppa is a babo’ “Eyy hyung, you came at the right time to stop me” he chuckled and quickly pulled the luggage to him side.

 

Sunggyu just shook his head and took the sodas from the fridge and went back to the room. You sighed and took a few steps back “I can’t believe that they didn’t hear your dolphin scream just now” he shook his head “Isn’t it a good thing, because I was planning to surprise them”

 

“Aniya, it shows that they have to clean their ears because it was pretty loud you know” you giggled. “Oppa what do you think I should do now?” you looked at him with a confused expression. He tapped his chin for a while and smiled. “Wait for me” he walked away leaving you nervous in case one of them finds out that you are in Japan and your plan fails.

 

“Hyung, stop blocking the TV” you heard L and chuckled. “Lee Sungyeol, you are not going out” Sunggyu said firmly but he just ignored him. He returned and handed you a long green jacket “Isnt this Woohyun oppas?” he nodded “Wear it as a disguise” you raised your eyebrow, “Yah its going to be more obvious” you stomped your feet like a child.

 

“Shh it’s too loud” he pointed at your feet. “What are you doing, Lee Sungyeol” Woohyun called out “Nothing hyung, there are ants here” you giggled “Yah was it you that giggled, it sounds like…..”

 

“Oh noo”