Free Ticket

Are you our Anti Fan?

Credits to Lovely Loves art XD and their designer Amy91luvKey....

Thank you so much ^_^


 

“Omo Heeyoung you’re finally back” Sungjong said. “Neh, what’s wrong?” you noticed that he was sad or panicking. You joined the panic mode when he paced back and forth not telling you anything.

“Sungjong-ssi what’s wrong?”

 

“Woohyun hyung, hyung he” he stopped and turned to you. You saw tears fill his eyes. “Did he faint again? Did the fever rise? Is he okay? Sungjong-ssi speak up!” you panicked more. ‘Please don’t let him get sick again’ you prayed.

 

“Oh Heeyoung-ah you’re back” Sungyeol came out rubbing his eyes. Your heart dropped. You rushed to his room. “Woohyun-ssi open up” you knocked after knowing that he locked it. “We have tried but he still won’t open up” Sunggyu stopped you. “Wae!” you stomped your feet. “Why is he so childish, tell me what’s wrong with him now” you shook L’s shoulder.

“Heeyoung, calm down” Hoya said softly. “How can I?” you shouted at them. ‘Heeyoung-ah what’s up with you all of a sudden’ you shook your head. “Urgh” you whined and stomped to your room.

 

*bam* you slammed the door shut. ‘Woohyun-ah Woohyun why are you so weak and why do I care about him so much after his fever?’ you sighed. You noticed an envelope on your desk.

 

TO: HEEYOUNG…

 You read the front and opened it. Your eyes widened “Jeju Island? Omo” you squealed and jumped around.

‘It’s for me right?’ you checked the front and jumped again.

 

You walked out to the sitting room. You stared at the ticket with mesmerizing eyes. One of the doors opened and you saw Woohyun coming out. “Woohyun-ssi look what I got” you showed him the ticket already forgetting about the panic attack, even though you didn’t know what happened to him. ‘Babo I know’ he smiled and looked at it.

“Wow Jeju? Who gave it to you? Who is that lucky person?” he teased and you blushed. You shrugged your shoulder and paused “wait isn’t it one of you guys since no one else lives here” he shook his head. He yawned and walked back to his room.

“Woohyun-ssi” he didn’t hear you.

 

You frowned and sat back ‘Fine~ be like that’ “Heeyoung-ssi what are you doing here alone. It’s late already” you turned and saw L. You moved a bit to the side and patted the space beside you. He sat down and you showed him the ticket.

“Wah Jeju~ You lucky girl… did Hyunseong give that to you?” he winked. You chuckled and then shook your head “I’m only lucky enough to find it in my room”

 

“Ummm…” you said and he looked at you. “Nevermind” you chuckled.

“What is it?” he asked and you shrugged “It’s weird to call you L-ssi and it’s really impolite to call you your first name, I think”

“It’s okay, you can call me Myungsoo” he smiled.

“Chinja? Myungsoo-ssi” he hit your forehead lightly and you pouted. “What did I do wrong?” you complained and pretended to feel down. He chuckled “I said to call me Myungsoo not Myungsoo-ssi” your mouth form an o shape.

“Araso… Myungsoo” you smiled widely while he tapped on his chin.

 “Don’t you have to bath?” he blocked his nose and waved his hand to tell that it was stinking. You pouted “yah Myungsoo is so mean” he gave you a glare and you stuck your tongue out.

 

 


 

-_- L just stated that you stink... (SORRY)

Lame update...