Im back

Are you our Anti Fan?

You teared up at the sight of him, but you wiped it away. He held onto your hand "Heeyoung-ah can you listen to me"

"I know that I couldn’t keep that simple promise but I can promise that... when the sky falls, I will be next to you. What I have is yours; I won’t let you be cold or hungry. I will be there when you are insecure. I just want you by my side, once I heard from your father that you were leaving us to Canada, I was heartbroken. I never thought you would leave me."

 

You let your tears roll down your cheek and Woohyun wiped it away. "My Jungster why didn’t you notice  that you are the only star in my sky, if you really left I would be alone in the infinite sky just waiting for you to come back to my side." You didn’t want to hear it anymore. You hugged him tightly "mianhe oppa, sorry for thinking impulsively... I thought leaving would clear up the problem" he frowned "I’m sorry for making you have that thought".

 

"Remember that no one come between us because I will be next to you" he assured you and gave a peck on your forehead. The bell rang and you looked at it. Your father looked through the hole and smiled "Heeyoung-ah my real god son is here" you looked at your step mother "appa really have a god son?" She looked confused as she waited for the answer.

 

He opened the door slowly to reveal your fathers so call god son, you brightened up "oppas!!" You let go of Woohyun and got into Dongwoo's arm. Woohyun stared at you and later pulled you back. "Tsk tsk tsk... you choding, where are you trying to go?" Sungyeol got inside and grabbed your suitcases. Hoya pinched your arm "yah our stylist is trying to run away, I’m going to report it to sajangnim" you still pouted from the painful pinch. You turned back to your father and gave a small glare "Appa, why do you keep teasing me with your god son" you crossed your arms.

 

"Wae, I really have a god son..." your step mother came up with Sae rin and hit him softly "enough honey... our god son is in America" you stayed silent for a second "so he does have a god son---" "aigoo now you joining in the god son thing yeobo" you rolled your eyes and quickly pecked Sae rin on the cheek. You saw that Sungyeol had taken your entire luggage and you held onto Woohyun's arm tightly.

 

"Bye my lovely family!!" You waved at the couple arguing playfully while the dumbfounded little daughter watching. You reached the dorm in a while but you had fallen asleep. The rest had gotten in while Woohyun was with you. You didn’t budge when he shook you so he had no choice but carry you. Once he closed the vehicle door, you peeked at him and smiled. Liking the hold, you kept still. You held onto to him tight and he chuckled "wake up, I know you’re not asleep" you opened your eyes but still clung onto him.

 

He stared at you and leaned in, you looked away playfully. He pouted and swung you around making you squeal like a baby. You turned and saw the close up of his face. Your heart beat quickened so you let go of the hold making you land on the ground. "It’s funny that we are still so close after the fuss and fight from the netizens" you smiled. Woohyun held your small hands and pulled you closer. "I love you..." he said quietly making you the only listener. You blushed and he caressed your cheek "and I missed you"