Interrupted

Are you our Anti Fan?

 

"Moshi moshi" you answered your phone and sat up on the bed, you looked up to the clock '9:43AM, urgh I woke up late'. "Oh Hyunseong oppa" you greeted without taking a look at the screen. "Yah Hyunseong?... is he the one you think of all the time?" You heard the caller nag "oh Sungyeol oppa?" You sat up in an attentive position. After the call, you got out of bed and had a quick wash up before heading out of the dorm. "Urgh why so early" you were still in your sleeping mode as you walked in their practice room. "We are going back to Korea this Saturday" Hyoan said from the corner. "Oh annyeonghasaeyo" you bowed and sat down in the other corner. Woohyun came and bent down "you just woke up, my boo" he pinched your cheeks and you nodded. He pouted and sat next to you, he patted on his lap. You looked at him confused at his actions but it wasn’t for long when he pulled you down to lie down on his lap as he stretched his legs.

 

He played with your hair as you took a small nap. The two managers stared at you two, Jungryul walked to Sunggyu "Gyu-ah what are they?" Hyoan joined in with his head nodding. Sungjong chipped in "Hyung, they are going out" he whispered and grinned. Hoya chuckled "isn’t it obvious enough?" Hyoan puffed his cheeks and Sungyeol saw it "yah stop it hyung, you are too old for it" he playfully hit his shoulders. "But hyung, what’s up?" He asked with concerned. Dongwoo saw them and walked in "hyung, do you like Heeyoung too?" He asked with his eyebrows raised "I am just one step slow" he frowned and looked down.

 

"Eww pedo" L said from the side, they jumped and looked back to see him. "I forgot Myungsoo has ears of a bat" Sunggyu said from the other side. "Woah, I don’t like Heeyoung okay, it’s just it reminded me of my high school days" he told. They smiled and patted his shoulders "oh time will come" Dongwoo said and walked away to the stereo. "Ok everybody---" he got interrupted by Jungryul "Woohyun-ah, you will have two more episode before the final one because of Seungyeon's conflicting schedule" he turned to Woohyun who just gave a slight nod before returning his attention to you. "And Heeyoung-ah, be careful in future" you nodded with a confused smile.

 

"Hyunseong knows right?" Woohyun asked and you tilted your head. "What do you mean?" You asked him startled at his question. He shook his head and pulled you up gently; he got up and walked away after giving you a wink. You rolled your eyes and watched them practice. You took out your phone and recorded them practicing for '1/3, tic toc, wings and Bangkok city'. You chuckled at their practice for 'Nothings over' when Sunggyu practiced for 'Because' you blushed a bit. "Yah, are you blushing?" Woohyun poked your cheeks. "Well it’s normal for girls especially when you think of yourself as the mic" you said and blushed more. He pushed your head to the side and stuck his tongue out.

 

"Ok, let’s head out to lunch" Jungyrul called out once the practice was over, you jumped and grabbed Woohyun's hand. Sungyeol shook his head and walked in between you two "coming through" he said and you giggled. He walked to L who was walking in front alone "choding!" Woohyun said with a glare. "Yah can’t you see that Sungyeol oppa is jealous of us together so he went to get Myungsoo oppa" you squeezed his hand. Hoya and Dongwoo did the same as Sungyeol and Woohyun grew annoyed. When Sungjong was walking behind, Woohyun pulled you to the side and hugged you by the shoulder. Sungjong chuckled and looked at you two.

 

Everyone sat down at the nearest restaurant, you sat next to of course Woohyun as if he will let you sit with anyone else. After giving your orders Infinite and their managers talked about the schedule. You took down the dates, time and venue as you had to prepare their clothes. "Ohh Woohyun..." you looked up to see the owner of the voice.