I thought...

Are you our Anti Fan?

 

“Oppa~” you heard a girls voice inside the dorm.

“Why is the CEO letting your new stylist to stay with you?” she whined with her deep voice.

‘Wait, did I hear oppa? Must be their manager’ you hoped.

Daeyeol knocked on the door while you waited in the outer area near the elevator.

No one opened the door “Hyung! Your stylist is waiting for you” he hit the door bell.

 

“Ai—oh Jiae so it was you whining?” Daeyeol smirked and you tilted your head a bit to the side to see inside.

You stood up straight as you saw the idol you thought you were responsible for. You bowed to her. She pouted and walked back in dragging her feet.

 

You walked forward to pull your luggage but Daeyeol was a second earlier than you. He smiled warmly and pushed you in softly.

“Annyeonghasaeyo I’m your new stylist Heeyoung imnida” you said cheerfully as you bowed, not noticing the group of guys in front of you.

 

“Hana deul set INFINITE imnida” your eyes opened wide and you shot up.

‘INFINITE?’ you were about to walk away but a thought popped up your head. So you smiled cheerfully.

“Since I’m your stylist I will make sure you will wear the best clothes on stage” you fake a smile with your eyes. ^ ^

 

“Daeyeol oppa! Why are you still holding her luggage~ your arms are going to break and you won’t be able to write” you heard Jiae nag again. You rolled your eyes.

He chuckled but kept on holding it.

“Woohyun hyung I heard that she will be sleeping in your room” you looked at Daeyeol with wide eyes like saucers but he didn’t notice it.

 

‘Woohyun? That guy in immortal song… aish he annoys me’ you looked at them again to see their response.

“Aniyo” your shoulders dropped with relief as you heard L said.

“She is sleeping in my room” L continued and Jiae’s eyes widened.

 


Updated!!!