Dinner and...

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

You lifted your hand to hug him back but something prevented you to. ‘Grrr’ you chuckled as your stomach growled. Your face flushed with embarrassment and you pushed him slightly. Woohyun chuckled and pinched your cheeks.

They smiled and Sungjong pulled you up and you smiled. “Let’s eat dinner” Dongwoo flicked his fingers and everyone walked back to their rooms to change.

 

Everyone got off the vehicle, your mouth dropped and you felt a hand pushing it back up. You turned and saw Hoya. You pushed him a bit and he chuckled.

 

Woohyun sat next to you, your body heated ‘Aish why is my body like this’. “Heeyoung-ah lets go get something to eat” you looked up at Sungyeol “Oh where is the menu?” he chuckled and pointed at the back and you noticed that it was a buffet. “Wae~ it always happens to me” he gave a wide smile and pulled you from your seat.

 

You looked back and saw Woohyun still sitting on the same spot. You tugged Sungyeol’s sleeves and he looked at you “Wait for a while”

He nodded and you quickly ran back to the table. You patted on Woohyun’s back. He looked up and frowned. You hit his shoulder “Don’t give me that look, come on lets go grab something to eat”

 

He chuckled and stood up, both of you joined Sungyeol who was busy choosing his food. You nudged him “You didn’t wait for me” he turned “I was so hungry that I could faint on the spot” he exaggerated and you rolled your eyes.

 

After getting your food, you went back to the table. “Hmmm this looks delicious” you stared at your plate full with seafood and meat. “Woah Heeyoung, you may look thin but you really eat a lot” Dongwoo looked at you and your plate.

 

You blushed “I know right”. L stared at you for a moment “Heeyoung-ah I wonder how you will finish those, give me some if you can’t” he smiled and you nodded.

“Yah Myungsoo, leave the poor girl’s food alone” Sunggyu warned him playfully.

 

You happily ate your food and noticed a plate put next to yours. Your eyes widened “Omo Woohyun-ssi where did you get that?” you pointed to the pasta.

“Take it if you want” Woohyun pushed his plate towards you. You frowned and pushed it back towards him. “Eat it” he picked up his fork and dropped it.

All the attention went to him, he looked around and frowned. He picked it up and wiped it.

 

“Here take mine” you offered yours as you used your spoon. “Komawo” he gave a small smile.

 

“Ahhh so full” you pat your stomach as you walked back to your room. Infinite was behind you as you walked in front of them.

“Heeyoung are you okay?” you heard someone ask before you put the key in. You turned and saw L. You smiled “It happens all the time” he nodded and walked in his room.

 

You changed again and lay on your bed. You yawned and closed your eyes “Good night Infinite” you smiled.

 

You tossed and the bed. You finally opened your eyes and looked for your phone. ‘3am’ you groaned and looked out. You stared at the bright moon for a while before getting your jacket. You walked out of your room to the nearby beach.

 

You walked around for a while after playing with the sand. You looked at the hotel and tried to figure out which was yours until you realized that it was on the other side. “Aish it always happen” you walked some more and you noticed a person sitting down on the sand staring at the moon.

 

You walked near the person until he turned.

 

Your eyes widened as your heart beat increased. You put your hand over your chest

 

He patted on the sand; you sat down leaving a gap in between. “Heeyoung-ssi” you looked at him “Nothing” he chuckled. You pouted and hit his shoulder “Meanie, you and Sungyeol are so childish” you looked back to the front. After a few minutes he called again “Heeyoung-ah” you ignored him thinking that he will go ‘nothing’ again.

 

He waited for you for a few minutes then you grabbed your cheeks making you face him. You stared at him in the eye ‘No he is not going to do that thing’ you wanted to look away but it felt like strings attached them, not letting them to separate.

 


 

i couldnt stand it lol... i had to post this up... XD

i might have a mini hiatus... yea :(

anyways...

COMMENT ... tell me who you think this is...

SUBSCRIBE

and enjoy the rest coming... maybe two weeks later...

or maybe i will update sooner than that lol...

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3