FINAL

Are you our Anti Fan?

You straightened Sunggyu's jacket and styled his hair properly and walked to the next person. You slapped is back and giggled "nervous?" You asked Sungyeol and he shook his head "not that much" you nodded with satisfaction and fixed his outfit. Just before they walked on stage, Woohyun pulled you for a kiss. You broke the kiss and fixed his hair, "hwaiting!!!" They put their hands in and shouted. You stared at them enter the stage with big smile on their face.

 

You had to fix the soon to debut trainees outfit as they were guests to the concert. Jiae took your hand and smiled "unnie, I’m nervous" you looked at her "wahh Infinites dongsaeng has stage fright?" You and she pouted. "Aigoo... just enjoy yourself up there" you made her face the front and fixed her hair again. You took out the curlers and sprayed it to stay in place. Slowly you helped her put on mascara and eyeliner. "Tada!!" You flicked your fingers and she opened her eyes and then her jaws dropped.

 

With a smile you went to fix the rest of the girls. "Is your training hard?... I bet it must be tiring for Soojung and Jiah since you two had a duo promotion recently " they smiled "aniya, it was fun" they joked around for a while until you walked to myungeun "yah... was it fun filming paradise?" You made a fake jealous face. "No not really, it was tiring because...." she paused and looked away not wanting to continue.

 

"Because the member which had to retake with her was Woohyun oppa" one of them said and you chuckled "ahh must be staircase part where he has to walk backwards" she nodded “And he kept tripping on the last step”. The announcer called the girls on stage and you were alone backstage. You went through your phone and smiled at the message "babo!!". It was from Hyunseong "Heeyoung-ah hope you live long with Woohyun... if he bullies you, you can always come to me... trust me Woohyun is for you"

 

Infinite came to the backstage to change their outfits. You swiftly threw it and called out their names. You helped L with his shirt since he had difficulty in taking it off. You chuckled at the clumsy member when he was about to fall for the second time. "Ok this is the last stage, no more slipping or tripping L goon, and sing properly kids" Sunggyu called out and you watched them from the side.

 

They stood on the platform waiting to fly up on stage. "Be mine" was the next song and later "voice of my heart" you went to the front and cheered with the fans. Woohyun found you and gave a wink, you chuckled and waved back.

 

Finally the concert ended and you were obviously with Woohyun. Everywhere he went and if he wasn’t beside you he would call for you. He interlaced his fingers with yours as both of you strolled through the dark road. Even though it was dark, with Woohyun, everything was bright.

 

"Namster... I’m glad you’re always by my side" he stopped and turned you around to face him “No” you gave him a confusing expression “because with you its paradise” you giggled at his greasiness. He held you closer and kissed you softly.

 

 

*FEW YEARS LATER*

“Omo look at this, Hyung looks funny”

“Aniya look at you trying to catch the bouquet”

“Tsk tsk tsk the main point for this picture was Gyu hyung standing there looking jealous”