Apology

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


Sungjong’s POV

 

“OKAY, let the game begin… Woohyun Heeyoung and Sungjong Sungyeol” I heard Hoya hyung announce. ‘Woah they look so short, Woohyun hyung is so short’ I burst out laughing in my head.

“Play properly Araso, no pushing or pulling Heeyoung, and to make it more simple for you two, it means no attacking her” Woohyun hyung stated. ‘Whatever hyung, it’s just a game and stop being so overprotective of our stylist’

 

I chuckled as I signaled Sungyeol hyung to move forward. ‘Heeyoungie and Woohyun are going down…’ I chuckled again. Heeyoung was balancing herself on Hyungs shoulder.

I stretched my hands for the cap but hyung moved back. Heeyoung giggled.

 

“Aish hyung, stop embarrassing me” I whined and Sungyeol let go of my leg and splashed the water a bit. I hit Sungyeol hyungs head lightly and chuckled. Woohyun hyung was wiping his face and I signaled again.

 

I smirked and reached for the cap. “Woohyun… Sungjong is---“ My eyes widened as I saw Heeyoung fall off Hyung’s shoulder.

I jumped off and quickly walked to her. Woohyun went down and grabbed her back up. Her eyes were closed and I panicked ‘Ottoke Heeyoung noona’

 

End of POV.

 

“Heeyoung-ah” L ran to them as they placed her down on the floor. Dongwoo panicked as Woohyun looked at her, feeling if there was any water in .

“Hyung, do we have to do the mouth to mouth” Sungyeol asked Sunggyu gaining glares from Woohyun, L and Sungjong. Sunggyu shrugged and bent down. He leaned forward to your face and turned to hear your breathe.

 

Woohyun stood up and walked away. “Hyung where are you going?” L called to him. He didn’t reply or even turn back.

“Is hyung alright?” L turned back and asked Sunggyu who shrugged again. “I think that he needs time, might because of this incident he feels bad” they nodded.

 

You coughed a bit and gained their attention. “HEEYOUNG~~” you heard voices as you gain consciousness. You slowly sat up and started coughing again.  

“What happened?” you coughed some more. “You fell of Woohyun hyung’s shoulder during the game” you remembered and nodded. You looked around and found that someone was missing ‘Woohyun-ssi?’ you looked around again.

 

Sungjong knelt in front of you with tears in his eyes. “Oh Sungjong-ah why are you crying?” you looked at him and wiped his tears. ‘He looks like a baby’ “Mianhae noona” your eyes widened “Aigoo our maknae is calling me noona” you chuckled. He pouted and you nodded “I’m okay Sungjong-ssi and it’s not your fault” you pat his shoulder.

 

You looked around again looking for the missing person ‘Why am I looking for him? Aish…’

 

“Heeyoung!!” you heard his voice as he came running to you. “Woohyun—“ he hugged you.

 

“I’m sorry” you smiled.

 


 

sorry for the long wait...

may not update as much because of exams... x(

anyways... comment, subscribe and enjoy XD