Oppa

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

“Aish why isn’t she back yet” Woohyun nagged in the van. The rest rolled their eyes with annoyance. “Hyung, it’s just Hyunseong and he is not a ” Sungjong said. Woohyun nodded “I know” he closed his eyes and relaxed for a while.

“Oh Sungyeol what did Daeyeol say” Sunggyu asked him. “Oh he just said to be careful of the cold, since everyone is getting sick” they smiled “Daeyeol is so caring” Hoya said.

 

“Arghh so tiring” L said while stretching his arms after getting off the van. “Aish watch your hand” Sungyeol pushed his hand away. “Hyung~” L shouted and walked in leaving Woohyun outside alone.

“Heeyoung ah…” Woohyun slapped himself and walked in their apartment.

“Kids change, we are going to practice” Sunggyu announced and they grumpily went to their respective rooms to change.

 

-3 hours later-

“Thank you Hyunseong Oppa” you waved and walked in.

 

Flashback

“Where are we going?” you asked him.

 

“To relieve stress” he winked and pulled you harder. You arrived at a park. You went to one of the swings. “Aren’t you busy since you’re an idol” he shook his head. “Our CEO is giving us a break since need rest” he smiled and you nodded at his explanation.

He sat on the swing next to you “So Heeyoung right?” you nodded.

 

“What is my name?” “Hyunseong-ssi” “Again” “Hyunseong-ssi” he rolled his eyes and slapped your hand lightly. “Wah~ what was that for?” “Call me Oppa”

“Wae~” you asked him and he smirked. “So obvious that I’m older than you” your eyebrows rose.

“Chinja? well I’m 19” you looked in front ignoring him. His eyes widened “Really?” ‘Hehe you think I wouldn’t know how old you are… how can a fan miss out a detail? Babo’

“But anyways since you are older than me for ummm 5 and a half months I will call you that” he smiled and got up from the swing. He stood in front of you.

 

“What?” you looked at him as he put his hand forward to you. He nodded at it “Let’s go and buy ice cream”

“Are you crazy, its freaking cold and you want ice cream?” you said.

 

In the end you gave in you both of you were walking to the nearest shop. “I want that” you pointed to the Cornetto. “Araso” he said and reached for it.

After paying for the ice cream you head to the exit. “Oh are you from boyfriend?” you heard some girls and turned around. “neh”

“Can I have your autograph?” “Where are the others?” they loaded him with questions and papers to sign. Later it became a mini fansign event, you there watching him smile at the fans. After all those, he walked past them and smiled.

 

“Aish I shouldn’t have come with you” you pouted, he ruffled your hair.

“Why? Come on lets go back” you stopped “So soon?” you frowned. He shook his head “Back to the park, babo” he pinched your cheeks.

 

“Omo Oppa is that you girlfriend?” you forgot that the fans were still there. You thought something quick and smiled. “Aniyo, I am his cousin” they smiled and continued shopping.

“Phew” you sighed and walked back.

 

“What’s the time?”You asked him and took out your phone. He chuckled “what?” he shook his head only to laugh out loud. “What?” you whined.

“I was just thinking, why did you ask me when you checking it yourself” you slapped your forehead.

“I think I should go back now, it’s already 1am and I will have to wake up early after having 3 hours sleep” you pouted.

 

“Okay then let’s take a taxi, where do you live?” you caught a cab.

“Infinites dorm” you blushed thinking that it was weird for a stylist staying with them.

 

“Oh chinja? Then I will visit sometime” you went inside the cab. The ride wasn’t awkward as both of you were laughing like there was no tomorrow when he cracked a joke.

“So see you soon?” you got out.

 

End of Flashback.

 

 


Ohhh you had a date with hyunseong... lucky you :P