Enough with the god son and who is Daemin?

Are you our Anti Fan?

Ever since that call, your father has been talking about his god son this and god son that. You grew tired of hearing that phrase as you didn’t even know that he had one. You sighed silently and looked at you sister "Sae rin-ah when did appa have a god-son" you pinched her cheek ad you step mother looked at you. "Aigoo, you feel annoyed already... I felt the same before but I’m used to it now, I heard that he has no girlfriend" she winked and you chuckled. "Omma, remember that I’m Infinite's Woohyun's girlfriend" 'I would say ex-girlfriend' she nodded "I know silly, I’m not going to fix him with you" she pinched your cheek.

 

Sae rin was talking baby language and you followed her, "aigoo what is she saying?" You asked and then before your step mother could answer the door bell rang. She sat up straight "oh I think she meant change diaper, honey come with me cause you know that I can’t stand her diaper smell" she carried her and pulled him away. The bell rang again. "How about the door?" You shouted. "Open it up for me, its Woo.. Daemin, my god-son"

 

You shook your head 'Woo Daemin pft lets see how great you are' you walked to the front door. You waited for a second "is it Woo Daemin?" You asked. It was silent for a second before he replied "yes I’m Daemin, its cold outside" you turned the knob and pulled the door. "Come inside, your godfather is helping my step mother with Sae rin your, I think -godsister?" You said as you looked down not looking up to him.

 

"Oh Daemin-ah I think you took long enough... the food is cold" you heard your father and walked away leaving him to close the door. You sat down to your seat and quietly ate your dinner. Daemin noticed the suitcases in the living room, "whose are those?" You turned back to see your luggage and faced him for the first time. "'Its mine" you looked at him for a while and noticed that he was wearing a mask and a big glasses. "You must like to read" you joked and he nodded.

 

After a minute of staring at you, he couldn’t keep still, "Heeyoung-ah" you turned to see him shocked, "you know my name?" You looked at your father and gave him a small glare "arghh!!" He just shrugged his shoulders. "Your father didn’t tell me but I knew you from before" you heard him say and noticed that his voice was familiar. You clenched your fist and loosened it. "Ahh I know I’m getting famous for being Infinite’s anti fan stylist" you scratched the back of your neck. He shook his head. "Not from that, it’s from the other news, about you being Woohyun's girlfriend"

 

You stared into his eyes and noticed he looked familiar. “Can you take off your mask so that I can tell whether I know you or not” you asked and he kept quiet. “Is that a no?” you continued eating and glancing at him.

 

‘He does look familiar, it doesn’t feel awkward with him at all… maybe we were childhood friends’. Your father interrupted your thought as he began with his speech. “Heeyoung-ah, I’m not sure if you will like it or not… actually Daemin is my God-son and my future son in law” your eyes almost popped out of its socket. “Appa that’s so pedo” you made a disgusted face.

 

“Then if they get married he would be like somewhat forty something years old, urghh”  you drank your cup of water and saw your father shake his head. “I didn’t know my daughter would be so slow in things and what I meant was that I’m arranging your marriage with him”

 

You shook your head in disagreement “hell no, I’m not marrying some random guy”. Your father patted your shoulders “Don’t worry, he is not a random guy right Daemin… you two were childhood friends” he looked up and smiled “ I remember you playing with him every day in the afternoon and even cried so hard when you went with your omma”

 

“I don’t remember having a childhood friend” you grew angry when your father tried to convince you. You clenched your fist.

 

‘I will do it myself then’