A Call

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

‘Few more steps, Heeyoung just few more steps’ you encouraged yourself. Woohyun turned his head a slightly to the side and saw you behind. ‘What is she doing?’ he pretended that he didn’t know so that you could continue. His heartbeat increased as he felt you moving closer.

 

“Heeyoung, your phone” both of you two shoulders fell with disappointment. You looked down and then sighed before rushing out to get your phone. “Who is it?” you asked Hoya who was giving it. He shrugged his shoulders and continued reading his magazine. You gave him a slight glare and looked at the caller id. “Oh Hyunseong Oppa” you greeted cheerfully as you accepted the call.

 

“Wah it seems like you missed me” he said jokingly. “Neh I missed you because you didn’t call me these days… so what are you doing?” you asked as you tried to change the topic before it goes more awkward.

“Nothing much, just came back from practice” you nodded. “So are you free now?” he asked and you looked around. “Sorry oppa, I’m really busy right now” you lied.

“Oh okay” you heard disappointment in his tone and you frowned. “Oppa should rest more since there will be performances at the end of the year awards” you comforted him.

 

“Araso, since you are busy then I will listen to you and sleep right now” you chuckled “Neh good oppa” he smiled on the other side. “Good night Heeyoung” “Good night Hyunseong Oppa” you said softly before hanging up.

 

You put you phone back on the table and noticed eyes were on you. “What?” you asked and they continued to do what they were doing. “Heeyoung-ah when were you and Hyunseong this close?” Sunggyu asked and the rest nodded with agreement.

“Umm, when I first went to Mcountdown” you said and their eyes widened. “Omo that’s when it was like your second… wait your third day at work” Sungjong exclaimed.

You nodded your head not getting the surprise. “Yah so you got closer to him first?” Sungyeol asked with jealousy and you stuck your tongue out.

 

“Who him?” Woohyun came out with the food. “Oh it’s just my friend” you cleared off the topic and helped woohyun with the food. “You have a guy friend?” Woohyun asked when you entered the kitchen. “Duh…” you said and walked out.

 

Dinner was a special one since it would be the last one and you have to wait for a long time to eat with them again. You took out your phone and video-shooted the scene. You chuckled every time you filmed everything. ‘This will keep me company when I’m alone’

 

“Thank you Woohyun oppa for the lovely lovely lovely food” you said and rested your head on his shoulder for a second before getting up to wash the dishes. “Let me help you” L said and took the rest to the sink. You washed the bowls and passed it to him to rinse. “Want to come with me later to buy something for tomorrow?” you shook your head and he frowned.

 

“So will you miss us?” he asked randomly and chuckled. You nodded “Of course I will miss all of you” he pouted “So you will miss all of us equally?” you nodded. He faked a tear “What~ oppa… come on that’s like Sungyeol oppa’s job. Is that what happens to a person when they are in love? They act like the other person too?” you joked and he gave you a glare. “What, myungyeol couple is the best… you two really suit each other” he rolled his eyes and took out his gloves.

 

He walked out and then stopped, “Heeyoung-ah… can I hug you before I go shopping?” you nodded and rinsed you hand so that you could hug him too. You froze when you felt a pair of arms around your waist. ‘Is this how it feels?’ “L rested his head on yours ‘perfect size for a hug’ he broke the hug and walked out.

 

You stood there on the same spot and you didn’t notice a pair of eyes looking at you from outside with clenched fists.

 

 

 


 

who is it???

is this story getting boring chapter by chapter?

if it is then sorry...

but please comment and subcribe if you havent... ^^