Why did i come out?

Are you our Anti Fan?

You were in the van, pale and weak but you insisted that you were okay so the doctor would let you go. But if Jungryul didn’t say it was an emergency, the doctor wouldn’t have let you go. He stopped and you looked out "this isn’t that studio station" you turned to him. "Heeyoung-ah" you glared at him and placed you hand in front. He looked at you giving a confused face “what?"

 

"Give me some money" he eyed you "for what?" You thought for a while "for compensation" he rolled his eyes and gave it to you. You smirked and got of the vehicle. You flagged a cab and went to the studio. Jungryul hit the steering wheel and called Infinite to get down. Once they were down, he told them the news and they were happy until he announced them the latter. Once you have arrived, you got out and your head started aching. You showed them your card and looked for the studio.

 

Once you entered, you hid yourself behind the wall to watch him. "Unnie??" You heard a loud voice and people turned their heads to you. You hid your face and then the attention was back in front. You were turned to the side when you saw Sungjong "noona!!" He shouted and Woohyun looked in front to see. You ignored him and walked away hating the attention. "Hyung noona is here, Heeyoung noona is here" Woohyun's eyes widened and got up. He walked through the crowd and finally reached Infinite. "Where is she?"

 

He ran to the hallway and spotted Hoya holding onto her arm. "Let go of me" you shouted and Woohyun pulled you to his side hugging you tightly. You noticed that all the people from the studio were outside watching you two. 'I don’t want my dream to come true' you thought as your head ached again. You pushed Woohyun away "Ajushi, I think you got the wrong person" you turned to walk away. "Don’t lie to me Jung Heeyoung" you heard his voice and you close your eyes shut. "Mianhe... I think you really got the wrong person" you bowed and walked away.

 

When you were about to exit the place, you felt a sharp pain on your head and you closed your eyes as you fell on the ground. "Heeyoung..." Woohyun shouted and ran to pick you up. He hugged you tight "hyung call the ambulance!!" Dongwoo immediately called. You were brought back to your room and the doctors examined you. "She has stress and she’s already weak enough after being in a coma for one and a half week. If she knew her condition and wasn’t so stubborn she wouldn’t have fainted" the doctor growled but then lowered his voice. He shook his head before leaving the room.

 

Woohyun caressed your hand and held it to his cheek "yah you were lying right... " he kissed your hand and pushed the hair behind your ear. Jungryul stood up "I think what you guys have done on the day of the accident was too much... I think that she still thinks you hate her. Before leaving this place she wanted to go back to you" he pointed to the television "honestly I got to say is that what you said in that broadcast woke her up" he joked and Woohyun smiled.

 

Sungyeol stared at you and cried "hyung she is a babo" and a choding" Hoya added "and a baby dinosaur" Dongwoo added "and a diva" Sungjong said and everyone looked at him. "What... " they rolled their eyes "kids, we have practice in the next hour so get ready" Sunggyu announced and Sungyeol whined at it.

"Sssshhh keep quiet" Hyoan warned them and gave your phone to Dongwoo "I think you should keep it".

 

"It’s late so night guys" the two manager walked out. Infinite stared at your phone and at Dongwoo. “Why did he give it to you?” Sunggyu asked. Sungyeol chuckled “maybe he is the most trustworthy one here”