Truth

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

 

“Eyy, I don’t snore” you crossed your arms. He smirked and helped you get your bag down. ‘Do I even snore?’ your head went sore after asking yourself the same question.

“Come on, I don’t snore right?” you shook his arm. He turned and pinched your cheeks without replying. “Yah Woohyun” you whined and grabbed your luggage and bag. ‘I’ll ask Hoya instead’ you stuck your tongue out at him. He turned and caught you red handed. You chuckled and walked.

 

“Hoya~” you reached your hand to tap him but stopped when you saw flashlights. ‘Oh shoot, there are fans out here’ you stopped walking. L turned around and saw you, he called you over but you shook your hand ‘I will come after’ you mouthed it and he nodded. He walked to Sungyeol and put a hand over his shoulder making the fans squeal.

 

You chuckled ‘MYUNGYEOL couple’ you turned and saw Woohyun and Sunggyu throwing hearts at the fans. ‘WOOGYU’ you stood there and watched them ‘Omo Yadong and Hojong? Is Hoya cheating on Dongwoo-ssi?’ you thought of it and laughed out loud. Everyone looked at you for a second ‘Aish…’ you walked to the main door.

 

 

“Oppa~~” “Saranghae” “Infinite Oppa!!” you saw them smiling warmly and you chuckled. They waved to their fans one last time before getting in the vehicle. You looked at the fans squealing, jumping and even crying. You felt happy that they were receiving this much attention. You looked around before heading in the van.

 

“Wahhh Infinite is so famous~” you exclaimed making them smile. “Heeyoung-ah you should be lucky that you are our stylist” Hoya said and you nodded with agreement. “Yeah and not all stylist stay with us” Woohyun added and you stuck your tongue out. “Wae~” he pouted “You are so cocky”

“Whatever snoring queen” he teased and you widened your eyes.

 

“I don’t snore” “Yes you do” “Fine, I snore… happy?” you crossed your arms and turned to the window side, closing your eyes stubbornly.

 

The rest shook their head at the sight of you two ‘Woohyun never stop teasing her’

 

 

Flashback

 

You fell asleep soon after you lay back on the seat. Hoya looked at you and smirked. He pinched your nose and you furrowed your eyebrows. Woohyun stood up and saw you sleeping. He chuckled and walked to the washroom.

 

Once he walked out he looked at you again. Your head moved from your seat almost hitting the window. He thought for a while and an idea popped up.

 

“Hoya, go sit with Dongwoo”

“Why~” Hoya looked up and saw Woohyun’s stare “Araso” he stood up and went to his seat.

 

He sat down and looked at your sleeping face. Your head moved again and he placed his hand on your cheek. He placed your head on his shoulder; he smiled with satisfaction as you wouldn’t hit the window again.

 

‘You do not want to wake up with a bruise on your forehead, silly’ Woohyun closed his eyes and took a nap.

 

End of Flashback.

 


yay the truth is out... you dont snore kekeke

comment ^_^

subscribe

and of course enjoy...