The sacred meaning

Are you our Anti Fan?

Your eyes widened at the item presented to you, you cupped your mouth and pointed at it "it will look good on unnie" you uttered. He frowned "why would it look good on her when you were the one I thought of when I saw this pendant" he stood up and grabbed the chain which was on his desk, it was especially bought for her before she came to Japan. He unclasp it and put the pendant in, he looked at you "Will you Jung Heeyoung officially be my, Nam Woohyun one and only star?"  You looked at him and giggled "so what am I called 'Jungstar'?" You raised your eyebrow and then nodded. You unclasped the one you had on and looked at him "what are you waiting for, Namstar" he chuckled and clasped it around your neck. Before he settled down, he gave you a quick peck on the cheek "you are officially my Jungstar" you rolled your eyes "I prefer to be Hoaegi's wife" he pouted and crossed his arms as he faced the other way. You thought of an idea and walked in front of him, you did his infamous bunny aegyo making him laugh at your failed attempt. He couldn't take your cuteness anymore and grabbed you in his arms.

 

"Woohyun-ah, have you seen my----" before you could see who it was, you tried to push Woohyun away but his grip was too strong. "Uh... what are you guys doing?" He asked while staring at the uncomfortable tomato faced you. "Hyung, I would like to apply for a divorce... I cheated on you, mianhe" he looked away in shame jokingly. Sunggyu shook his head and pulled Woohyun "stop playing games" Sunggyu gave him a serious look, Woohyun shook his head "no, hyung she is mine. See that pendant, I customized it, if you looked at it you can see my initial which means when she wears it, she is mine and it can also mean 'Heeyoung and Woohyun'" you looked at it and blushed. Sunggyu opened his eyes wide "chinja?" You giggled "oppa, I can see your eyes" he rolled his eyes. He walked away not wanting to disturb the newly couple.

 

"Heeyoung-ah, you know that we have a shoot tomorrow... it’s for our Christmas single 'Lately'" you nodded. "Yeah, I know" you said and he pulled you out. The rest of the members were still watching TV when you walked in with Woohyun still holding your hand. Sungyeol looked at you and noticed the intertwined fingers; he smiled widely and looked back to the screen. Woohyun cleared his throat gaining attention. L looked at you two and smiled sadly feeling hurt but knew it would come sooner or later. "Yah Hyung, don’t touch my wife" Hoya pulled you from him "Oppa, did you really divorce Dongwoo oppa?" You pouted and leaned on Woohyun's shoulder to fake a cry. He leaned in to your ear "hyung didn’t sign the papers yet" he took a step back and you looked at him. You giggled and Sungyeol came forward "finally hyung... what took you so long" Woohyun rolled his eyes and then the rest surrounded you two.

 

Sungjong frowned at the news and L gave a small smile while Dongwoo was getting excited. Before you headed to bed, Woohyun held your hand and kissed it "be careful next time araso?” and he added “goodnight my tomato" you blushed "neh Namstar, goodnight". L stared at your happy face and smiled to himself 'If she is happy then I’m happy'. Sungyeol turned and saw L still awake "yah, why aren’t you sleeping?" He whispered, L shook his head "was just thinking about something" he turned to his left and closed his eyes 'Goodnight Heeyoung'.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah Woohyun, so you don’t like Seungyeon noona?" Sunggyu sat up and faced him; Woohyun just gave a smile "I only had a crush on her". Sunggyu chuckled and then frowned "what will you say to our Inspirit then?" Woohyun shrugged "let time pass because they will know about it sooner or later" he lied down on the bed and fixed his blanket, "Hyung did you leave your black boxers on the floor?" He asked Sunggyu who shook his head "it must be Myungsoo's, why?" Woohyun chuckled and told him the incident earlier. "At least she didn’t see Dongwoo's piggy underwear" they laughed and then Woohyun thought for a while "how come Myungsoo's boxer was in our room?" Sunggyu froze 'oh mahn' "Well I accidentally took his boxers and forgot to return it, when I saw him getting all angry over his missing undergarment... I chucked it under the bed" Sunggyu scratched the back of his neck as he confessed.

 

"Leadergyu scared of Myungsoo... can’t be" Woohyun teased and Sunggyu rolled his eyes "he can be scary at times especially after he perfected the Jiu glare"