Mysterious guy--- part 1

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

You felt a wave in front of you. “Huh?” the guy in front of you chuckled.

“Oh…” you were still star struck. You couldn’t believe that the person in front was the same person you always see through television or laptop.

 

“I see that you have short attention span” you came back from your thoughts.

You flashed a smile filled with nervousness. “Don’t be nervous, I’m a human also” he cracked a joke.

“Are you busy?” you shook your head.

He pulled you with him and you felt yourself getting hot.

He skidded to a stop in front of a monitor which you could see Infinite performing. You didn’t want to see their faces anymore. Silence…

“Ummm” you broke the silence.

“Have we met before or something?” his eyebrows rose.

“What do you mean?” you stared at him with disbelief.

“I thought you said ‘Oh you again?’” you mimicked him causing him to laugh. He patted your head “I see you have short term memory loss” you tilted your head to the side to move away from the pat.

 

“When did we meet?” you asked him while he looked at the monitor.

“Just now” he said without looking at you. You laughed sarcastically.

“Oh okay” you crossed your arms.

“Chinja… you don’t know? You bumped into us remember?” he said and started imitated you when you dropped your phone and apologizing them without looking up at all.

You nodded “Ohhh I remember now… but I didn’t know it was your group mianhae” you yawned.

“Wahh it’s already 10:30PM” you looked around the place then to the monitor.

“You already performed?” you pointed at him.

He nodded “Oh ummm… I… ummm” you looked at him while he mumbled random words.

“Are you busy tomorrow or Monday?” you took out your phone to check your schedule.

You smiled at him “Nope”

 

You looked at the monitor and saw Davichi perform. In the corner of your eye you saw him bow. You looked at his direction and saw Super Junior Shindong and Simon D taking a selca. You didn’t get to greet them because they walked back to their own respective waiting room. You pouted. *Click* you looked up at him holding his phone, “merong” he stuck his tongue out.

 

“Aish” you wanted to hit him.

“Want one selca with me?” he asked and your eyes widened.

“Chinja?” you asked him with your eyes wide like saucers.

He nodded and smiled warmly. ‘Gah  thank you… Umma’

You took out your phone and held it while he used his first. You stared at him while he made a pose and you copied him.

*Click* “Copy cat!” he exclaimed

“Wae~ I couldn’t think of any pose” you frowned and put your phone in front.

“Kimchi~” you said and he looked at you with a confused face *click*.

You turned your phone around to see the picture.

‘1…2…3’ “Wahahaha” you began laughing nonstop that you began holding your stomach.

“Delete!” you put it in your pocket and stuck your tongue out.

“No way~”