Another call

Are you our Anti Fan?

"Omo, the news is out!!" Sungjong shouted and you ran out from the kitchen. "What news?" You ran past Sunggyu and Hoya to get to Sungjong. You peeked in and saw an article.

 

"It’s about Infinite's upcoming concert..." Sungyeol said from the couch. Sungjong glared at him "and you didn’t tell me" the others nodded. He looked back and smiled "why are you jealous that I only told Myungsoo?" You giggled "Myungyeol is true... Myungyeol is confirmed to be real" you said out loud. "And Wooyoung is real!!" Woohyun exclaimed and hugged you. "Of course Wooyoung is real, then how will he be 2 PM" you said and looked at him. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and Dongwoo chuckled, Hoya looked at him and laughed "Yadong is real, I know" Sungyeol said "the famous couple" Woohyun said and you looked at him.

 

You took the newspaper from Sungjong and looked through it. You focused on the small articles "Woo... something... D... or forget it" you put the paper aside. A thick glasses popped out in front of you "want to wear it?"Hoya said and you shook your head. "I am not a nerd like you" you stuck your tongue out and he pouted "Oppa... did you call me?" You pretended that someone called and you walked away leaving Hoya dumbfounded "yah No one called you" he walked back to his room.

 

Your phone rang... "oh Hyunseong Oppa" you giggled throughout the chat with him and Sunggyu rose his eyebrows "is she cheating on you?" Woohyun opened his mouth to defend you but only a chuckle came out. "She would never do that" he smirked and L sat down on the sofa. He sighed "Heeyoung and Hyunseong has been talking for a while now" Woohyun looked at him "so?"

 

"Aren’t you jealous?" He emphasized on the word 'jealous'. Woohyun rose his eyebrow "why should I?”, "Because the longest conversation you had with her over the phone was probably... two minutes?" He laughed and then walked away from Woohyun. Hoya slapped Woohyun's thigh "Myungsoo seem to be jealous himself" Woohyun glared at him "Bwoh..." Hoya said and looked at his eyes. "My thighs hurt" he cried and Hoya faked a cry "hyung don’t worry I’m crying for you" he walked away.

 

You were still chatting with Hyunseong and Sungyeol pulled you from behind. You looked at him "what?" You mouthed and Sungyeol pointed at Sungjong. You rolled your eyes and shooed him away. Sungyeol pouted and walked to Woohyun to rant about your everlasting chat. Once the phone call ended you saw the six of them (minus Woohyun) looking at you with their arms crossed. "What happen?" You said and looked at your phone.

 

"Oh wait" they frowned

 

"Heeyoung-ah come to my office with the boys"