Jeju Trip Part 1

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

It was Wednesday morning and you packed your luggage for the trip. You sighed “I don’t want to go alone, where are they?” It was the first time thinking about Infinite right in the morning, may be not. You walked out to their room only to find it clean and tidy. “They must have gone to Japan for their debut schedule” you sighed for the nth time.

 

You took a cab to the airport still pouting. You checked in and boarded the plane. You looked around the place as it was your first time travelling. Your heart did a lot of turnings as you stared at the clouds.

“Miss, your drink” the air hostess gave you a glass of orange juice. You smiled and thanked her. A noted was under the glass; you pulled it out and stared at it. “Heeyoung… look behind you” you felt goose bumps rise, you studied the handwriting. ‘This looks so familiar’ you looked closely and the light inside you switched on. Slowly, you turned back. You stood and ran to him.

 

“I thought you guys went to Japan” you pouted. Woohyun poked your cheeks “Why? You don’t want us here?” you shook your head “I’m happy that you came”

“We asked CEO for a few days off to relax before heading to Japan” you nodded.

 

You fell asleep on the flight, you felt someone shaking your hand. You noticed that you were sleeping on someone’s shoulder. You opened your eyes a bit and saw Dongwoo. You sat up “Oh Mianhae” “We have reached, let’s go” he gave you his hand. You smiled and took it.

 

The airport wasn’t filled with fans “Oh why aren’t there fans?” you asked Hoya. He smiled “because no one knows about this” you nodded. They took a cab to the resort.

“Heeyoung-ssi here is your room key” Sungyeol handed you your card. “Thanks” you took it. Your room was the middle one between ‘Sunggyu Woohyun Dongwoo and Hoya’ and ‘the maknae line’ you were confused at the room arrangement.

 

*knock knock* you opened the door and they went inside. “Wah Heeyoung, your room looks so big” Sungjong said “It’s because she doesn’t have much stuff” L pointed to your suitcase.

 

“Want to go for a swim?” Dongwoo said. Everyone agreed and walked out to get changed. You quickly changed into something comfortable aka a tank top and shorts.

“Let’s go!” Woohyun pulled you with him. “Let’s play something” Sunggyu said as he thought of something. “Hmm water games” Sungjong added. They got together leaving you watching them as they planned.

“Yah better not think of y games” you shouted making them chuckle ‘Oh did I just give them some ideas?’

 


 

Triple update... yay!!!

Subscribe and comment XD