Why am i like this?

Are you our Anti Fan?

"Woohyun oppa?" You looked away from L's gaze and turned to the front door of the room; he avoided your way and put a bag on the bench. "Where are you guys up to?" He asked Sunggyu "we are just about to start with the second practice" he got up. Dongwoo looked at him and patted his back "how was it?" He asked him and Woohyun gave a wide fake smile. "It was fun, I bought Noona a pendant and we hugged" he said loudly. Sungjong's eyes widened and squealed "chinja?" He jumped around the room "congratulations!!" Sungyeol walked to him and studied his face "yah hyung..." he said in a serious tone and paused. ‘I think this isn’t the right time' he gave a small smile "I’m jealous!" He pouted and Woohyun smirked. He turned to you and L, "So who's catching who?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. You felt your heart pierce with the way he looked at you.

 

Hoya gave out a loud laugh and patted Woohyun's back "lets practice before Hyung come in again" he looked back at the others and signaled them to practice. "Yeah come on let’s start" Sunggyu said and pushed Woohyun slightly. L walked to his position and you went to the remote control. "Set?" You asked and waited for them. "Neh" Sungjong and Sungyeol shouted. You looked at the mirror and saw Woohyun glaring at L through the mirror. You gulped and pressed start, they did 'Come Back Again' and you watched them. Woohyun concentrated hard on his dance moves but messed up towards the end. You frowned and walked to him "what happen?" You tilted your head and he looked you for a second before ignoring your question.

 

Sungyeol looked at you sad expression and frowned 'Hyung is just making it harder' he cleared his throat and looked at Hoya and Dongwoo "Dongwoo hyung, can you practice your dance for She's Back with Hoya" he nodded towards Woohyun and they smiled. "Araso... Hoya, let’s get to our position" everyone got to the side and rested. You watched Woohyun sit down and there was a space beside him, you were about to sit when he looked up "Sungjong-ah sit here" he patted on the empty space, you felt a lump forming at your throat and your eyes getting moist. You shook the feeling away and looked at Sunggyu who was sitting next to Woohyun.

 

You sat next to Sungyeol after earning a glare from the stubborn prince "oppa why is he like this?" You cracked and covered your mouth, he looked at you with worried eyes and ruffled your hair "he must be tired from his 'date'" he comforted you "but he wasn’t like this before, he is angry at me... it seems like" you shrugged your shoulders and looked at him. L lied down next to you and tilted his head and smiled, you looked at his dimple and poked it. He chuckled and took out his phone. He played with it and you looked back in front to look at the rapper line dancing. "Yadong couple is so cool" you squealed. When they finished you pouted "and it’s so short"

 

Maknae line was next in their 'Bangkok City' Sungyeol winked at you, you rolled your eyes and turned to look at Woohyun, he looked down to the floor emotionlessly. You took a deep breath and got up, when you were near him, he quickly got up and walked to the door "Hyung I’m going to the washroom" he walked out. You frowned and was sure that you felt something wet on your cheeks but it was nothing. 'Woohyun oppa why are you being like this all of a sudden... I thought...' you looked down and hit your head a few times. 'If that’s what oppa going to do... then I can accept it... I guess that me liking Woohyun oppa isn’t right' you got up and walked away. This time you remembered your way back to the dorm.

 

Once you returned to the dorm, you took a shower and made dinner. "It’s still early" you said to yourself, you sighed and looked at the ramen cupboard. You shook your head and made dinner; you quickly made it and put it on the table. You carefully covered it and boiled water for your ramen, you looked at the time again. You paused and rolled your eyes 'why am I worried about them?' You quickly blew your noodles and ate it, after a few minutes you washed your chopsticks and sat on the couch.

 

You looked up at the ceiling and cried softly "Why am I like this?"