Taken back

Are you our Anti Fan?

You pressed on the doorbell and hid behind L’s back. "Why are you hiding?" He asked and you shook your head "Aish... come back here" he took the opportunity to hook his arm around your neck, you squeezed your nose and gave him a look. He gave you a 'Jiu' stare and you stopped. You wrinkled your nose and whispered "oppa you forgot you smell" you giggled and wiggled out of his hold. He tightened his hold and the door opened.

 

Woohyun widened his eyes and frowned "Hurry up, dinner is ready" he turned around and walked in. He clenched his fist again and sat on the chair with the rest. Sunggyu sighed with relief and Sungjong's jaw dropped "Hyung... is it me or the house smells weird?" He turned to Hoya who nodded. You turned to L and giggled "told ya" he rolled his eyes and let go of your hand. "I'll take a shower" "yes please" Sungyeol said in a low voice and you smiled. "Hi5!" You hit his hand and he winced "oww" he complained and you shrugged your shoulders "it wasn’t me" they laughed. "When is your schedule tomorrow" all of them looked at you with a raised eyebrow "what~ I lost the schedule paper" you whined and Dongwoo told you.

 

After few minutes L came out with a towel hung on his shoulder. You looked at the time and back at him “did you even bath?” you asked with a confusing tone. “Why, you want to join me?” he winked and you gave a disgusted look while the rest excluding Woohyun laughed. Woohyun stared at the two back and forth wondering ‘What’s their relationship’. He felt hurt but he ignored it thinking it was nothing.

 

“Heeyoung~ wash the dishes” Sunggyu called out as he sat on the couch “Yah, oppa what am I?” you asked with a raised eyebrow. “Our stylist!” Sungjong called out “Yeah, your stylist!! Not your maid” you stuck your tongue out. He rolled his eyes and Woohyun came forward and took the bowls “I will wash it, you go and take a rest” you looked at him worriedly as he wasn’t never like this. “I will help you” you said with a smile.

 

“Aniya, its okay” he took the dishes to the kitchen, you pouted and followed him, and you followed your instincts and wrapped your arms around his waist. He froze on the spot with his eyes wide open, he wanted to drop everything and turn to hug you back but he was preoccupied with the dishes he was holding. His face heated up and cleared his throat. You got out of the daze and let go 'what was I doing?' You hit your head and walked away. As you turned, L was watching and gave a smile as you saw him, "let’s go and watch the drama" he pulled you out. You sat next to Hoya on the couch; he was listening to his Ipad with his headphones. You rolled your eyes and pulled it from him.

 

"Yah, watch the drama or go to your room with that" Sunggyu pointed to Hoya's favourite item. He switched it off and turned his attention to the TV screen. The last episode of Secret Garden was on, "ahh so cute" you squealed as Hyunbin and Ha Jiwon was having an indirect kiss as he fed her the bottle of milk. Sungyeol chuckled and handed you a cup of milk. You took it and was about to drink then you looked at him, he stared at you waiting for you to have a sip. "Yah Choding oppa" you gave it back. "Oh man... almost" you giggled and felt someone sitting next to you.

 

It was Dongwoo and Woohyun sat in front of you on the floor. "Oppa..." "What?" Everyone turned; Woohyun leaned his head on your lap as he looked at you. "Ahh I forgot" you smiled and scratched your forehead. "Choding!" Hoya said as he turned back to the screen. "That’s Sungyeol oppa's nickname, Hoaegi" you turned away from him "hmph" you crossed your arms. You got up and walked to the room. You sat on the bed and tucked yourself under the warm blanket; you quickly fell off to sleep after taking a last look at the shopping bags.