My tomato

Are you our Anti Fan?

You sat on the couch with the rest of the members watching the latest episode of Woohyun's program with Seungyeon. You didn’t want to watch it because you knew you would feel jealous of the other girl getting his affection. You sulked and crossed your arms; you put on a fake smile every time a member looks at you. When it came to the part where they were in a jewellery store, you wanted to walk away. Woohyun side looked at you while you were busy looking at the screen; he noticed your frown and fake smile whenever he goes near Seungyeon. He smirked and looked back at the screen 'is she jealous?’ He wanted to jump up to do his victory dance but he didn’t want to embarrass himself in front of s.

 

'Oh he bought her another one' your eyes widened and remembered the part where he bought the couple pendant. The episode ended and you looked down to the floor. Questions flooded your brain about it 'who is that one for? Why did he buy her another one? Is he going to give her that? A couple pendant?' You sighed and got up. Woohyun noticed you walk away and worries filling his body, he followed you 'Did the burn affect her?' You stopped and turned around "Woohyun-ssi please can you don’t follow me" his expression fell 'no Oppa?' "I am not following you, I’m just on my way to the bathroom" you raised your eyebrows and pointed to other direction "the bathroom is that way" you turned back and walked away. Woohyun couldn’t take it anymore and pulled your hand to turn you around. You winced as he grabbed your injured hand and he noticed it, he pulled you into his arms hugging you. "I'm sorry... sorry for anything, I will do anything for you not to ignore me. I will stop my childish game, please forgive me" you were shocked but you put on a poker face and pulled away from the hug "I’m not angry and I forgive you" you said in a monotone voice but the truth was that you were shaking inside but you didn’t know how to express your feelings.

 

Woohyun hated this part of you so he pulled you to face him and he cupped your face. He leaned forward and closed his eyes. You were still in shock until you felt his lips on yours; slowly you closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around his waist. 'Oppa... please don’t make my hopes high and crush it in the end'. You felt your cheeks getting wet from your thoughts, he pulled away and looked at you in the eyes, he wiped your tears and whispered "Heeyoung-ah please be mine... I love you” you looked down and grabbed his hands and muttered "Oppa, I’m scared...being a girlfriend of an idol can be both a dream and a nightmare, I’m scared that this might turn into a nightmare" he sighed and gave you one of his unconfident smile. "I know that it might hurt you in the future but I want to try make ours into a dream" he pushed your chin up to face him; you saw that he was sincere in his words. He was about to let you go when you hesitated but he couldn’t move when you hugged him all of a sudden.

 

"Oppa let’s try...I don’t care if it turns into a nightmare or a dream, as long as you're by my side... I am always in paradise" you attempted a joke and he chuckled. He quickly pulled you to his arms and hugged you tightly and pecked your forehead "I have been waiting so long for this day to happen" he whispered and you looked up to face him. You blushed at the skin ship the two of you were sharing. "Ahhh my tomato" he cooed and you wince again when you felt a sting on your hand, you realized that you used a lot of strength to hug him. He saw you and pulled away from the hug and took you to the bathroom to reapply the ointment on your hand. You stared at his worried expression and you softened. "Does it still hurt?" He looked up at you with the same expression, you were touched by his caring state and shook your head "I don’t feel any pain when I am with Oppa" he chuckled "when did you become as cheesy as me?" You tried to hit him but forgot that he was still bandaging your hand; you winced at the pain when you felt the bandage tighten and Woohyun dropped everything and took your hand lightly "gwenchana?" He started blowing it.

 

You started to tear up and he looked alarmed when he saw your tears. He wiped it "does it hurt that much?" You shook your head "or do you regret saying yes to me" you immediately sat up and shook your head "aniyo" you waved your hands in front of his face, he chuckled "araso" he got up and pulled you out "come lets go to my room" he dragged you into his room gently "What are you trying to do to me in your room?" You protectively pulled away; he grinned and ruffled your head "I need to give you something".