Lost... again

Are you our Anti Fan?

“Woohyun-ah” he looked at her and gave a small smile. “Noona, what do you want to do?” he asked and she giggled “I was going to ask the same question” he chuckled and looked around the place. She followed his gaze and beamed “let’s go to the park” she exclaimed and pulled him to the swing and sat on the other one.

--------------------------------------------

‘Stupid Woohyun oppa, urghh why do I feel that my heart is being stabbed by a dagger’ you touched your chest and sighed. You window shopped on the way and noticed a restaurant. Once you were about to walk away, your stomach growled and you pouted ‘Cant you wait until we reach home?’ you walked in the place and ate sushi. “Oh I’m glad I didn’t go home” you said as you walked out.

You turned around and continued walking, you saw another Infinite’s poster and smiled but it vanished when you saw a poster of Kara next to it. You rolled your eyes ‘Forget about it…’ you hit your head and continued walking. You looked at your watch and pouted “why is it still early?” you frowned and looked to the right.

“Ohh…” you noticed an accessory shop and you entered it. A few minutes later, you walked out with a bag. The sunshine was so strong that you had to wear the sunnies that Sungyeol gave. After shopping for hours, you grew tired and went to the nearby bench and massaged your tired leg. “Why did I buy so much?” the sky became dark and you tried to figure out which way you came from. Your phone rang, “Moshi moshi” you greeted and you heard a chuckle but it was replaced by a worried and angry voice “yah Jung Heeyoung, where are you” it was L

“I am on my way back” you said tiredly, “Oh… araso” he said and was about to hang up. You panicked and stopped him “Oppa… wait” you said “What happen?”

“I’m... uhh … I’m lost” you said softly feeling embarrassed. “What? Which street, what’s around you?” he threw a lot of questions in a second that you weren’t able to answer back. “Jung Heeyoung… tell me” he this time. You took a deep breath and looked around you “there is a clothing shop with black walls and I don’t know the name” you paused “Oh oppas poster is here” you said in excitement.

“Infinite?” he asked “Aniyo, your drama” he hung up. ‘I didn’t tell him that I am in the bust stop shelter’ you pouted and stared at your shopping bags.