Broken and in search

Are you our Anti Fan?

 

*Knock knock* you hit the door slowly and loudly. “Coming~” you heard Dongwoo’s voice and smiled widely and you tried to calm down. You looked down and held the box in your hand. “Who is it?” he called out but you didn’t reply.

 

You adjusted the hoodie just before he opened the door. You kept your eyes on the floor “A package for Jang Dongwoo” you said in a deep voice, you tried to hide your smile. You handed him a piece of paper and signed it, you exchanged it with the gift you got.

 

“Thank you” he smiled and closed the door. Your jaw dropped ‘What? It isn’t suppose to be like this’ you tilted your head to the side. You knock again with frustration ‘My plan can’t fail’ this time it was L who opened the door. This time you looked up and smiled to him “What do you want?” he asked and you felt your heart drop.

 

With L asking you that question, you shook your head and walked down the steps. You lost all your hope already in one shot. Tears filled your eyes as you reached the last steps. “Why did I feel so happy when I first came here?” you walked away. As you looked up you saw Infinites promotion board. A smile crept up to your face but it vanished a second later.

 

“I guess my plan failed” you sat on the nearest bench and hugged your knees.

 

 

[At the dorm]

 

“Who was it?” Woohyun looked at L. he shrugged his shoulders and sat next to Sungjong. They watched the TV except Sungyeol whose mind was on you ‘She won’t give up easily right?’ he waited for you to knock again.

 

“Myungsoo-ah did you see who was it?” Hoya asked and he was silent for a while “I don’t know but she walked away after I asked her ‘What do you want?’” their eyes widened especially Sungyeol’s. “You asked that?” Sunggyu asked with disbelief.

 

Sungyeol looked out the window for a minute and sprang up “What are you doing?” Sungjong nagged. He pulled Woohyun and Hoya up. They gave him a glare until he told them the truth. “So it was Heeyoung?” Woohyun asked in panic mode. Sungyeol nodded and Hoya gave a death glare to L.

 

They ran out and started searching for you. “Where do you think she is?’ Woohyun asked while looking in all directions. They kept running “why didn’t you tell the rest about it?” Hoya asked.

 

“Because she wanted it to be a surprise”

‘Kim Myungsoo, you are going to get it’ two minds thought the same.