Roommate

Are you our Anti Fan?

You stretched your arms as you woke up, you felt someone look at you so you turned to look. "Yah oppa what are you doing here?" You pulled the blanket up to your chest "what? This is my room too" he smirked and you got up and stomped out.

You found Sunggyu watching TV and Woohyun cooking. You thought for a while and sat next to Sunggyu. "Gyu-oppa" you pouted "huh?" He was surprised at his sudden nickname. "I thought I will have a room by myself" you pointed to your room door. He shrugged "sorry, Hee-ah there is not enough rooms" he frowned. You were shocked at your nickname but you shook it away and then nodded "Araso i understand" you gave a small smile and he pinched your cheeks. "I knew you will"

 

You stood up "so I will be staying with the two love birds?" He smiled and nodded "Why? Do you want to be our third wheel or the fourth wheel to the other three" you shook your head "it’s okay, I will try to tolerate their lovey dovey actions then" you joked and he made a puking gesture. You chuckled.

 

"Heeyoung-noona" you turned and gave a small glare to the maknae "don’t make feel old" he rolled his eyes "the bathroom is free so you better wash up before it gets---- never mind" you smiled and headed to your room "Hoya oppa is always bullying me" you hugged your roommates arm. He chuckled and looked at you with soft eyes unlike before "he must need it badly" you giggled and let go of the hold "ah Myungsoo oppa, tell Sungyeol oppa not to look at me like that because it seems like he was hallucinating. I bet he was thinking that I was you" you stuck your tongue and ran out before he could attack you "aish" he said loudly and then chuckled 'she is so childish'

 

"Oopf" you fell on your bottom, you opened your eyes and found a pair of hand in front. Your face heated up and took his hands. 'Stop blushing' you told yourself. "Thank you oppa" you said and ran to the bathroom.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Breakfast is ready!" He called and everyone came out.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oppa, smile" you said as you help him put on lip balm. "I can’t" he pouted and you smirked. "Too nervous?" You asked in a teasing tone. He looked at you from the mirror and shook his head "I don’t feel well" he complained but you just gave him a small smile 'me too' you patted his shoulder. You fixed his hair, clothes and shoes "oppa I tried my best to make you look the best" he chuckled "you don’t have to, this isn’t important" he told you and you beamed. He made sure you were beside him all the time before filming.

 

"All the best" you waved and gave an encouraging smile but deep inside it felt the opposite but you didn’t notice it. He looked at you for a while before heading to the bench where they promised to meet. The others joined in as well to keep him company; you watched by the side and laughed when they did. Woohyun stole glances at you whenever he had the chance to.

 

"He must be nervous" you turned and saw their manager. You nodded "I can tell, was he like this last week?" He shook his head "he looked lost but today it feels different" he explained and you listened. "Ooh so he must have given a bad impression" you joked and he laughed. After a while he sighed in a low voice. You focused on the seven so you didn’t hear him. He sighed again so you turned and saw him with a frown. "Why the long face?" He shook his head

"Since you came in, I had to move out and now I feel so lonely without the boys by my side" you stared at him "mianhe, if you want I can move out" you put your hand in your pocket and took out your phone.

 

In a second he swiftly pulled the phone out of your hands "I was kidding" he started to panic. "Gotcha!" You chuckled and took your phone back. "Aigoo, I fell for it" both of you laughed.

 

"Oh Woohyun, she’s coming" Sunggyu said and pointed to the nearing figure. "Eyy, don’t point" Sungyeol hit his hand.