Surprise??

Are you our Anti Fan?

You turned the door knob and saw Woohyun lying on his bed "yah Nam Woohyun...” you shook him.  "Eyy the birthday girl is so--" you glared at him, "nothing" he chuckled and pulled you. You lie next to him and saw the time '11:55PM 5 more minutes' you pouted and face him. He wrapped you in his arms and you rested your head on his chest.

 

You didn’t want to mention about his present so you kept quiet, he looked up and noticed the time ticking, "happy birthday Heeyoung, happy birthday Jungstar..." he continued and you giggled.  "Yah oppa I know that, it’s like the tenth time now" you looked up at him. He still continued and he looked down at you, after the twentieth 'happy birthday' he stopped and you looked at him. "Why did you stop?" You asked him and he chuckled "because it’s not your birthday anymore" you looked up and pouted. ‘Its 12:00 already, time gone so fast' he pinched your cheeks and hugged your tighter “but to me everyday is your birthday because you are the most precious thing… after Inspirits” he joked.

 

As you hugged him back the door opened, you turned to look at Sunggyu "uh sorry wrong room" he smirked and walked away before closing the door. He shook his head and you grinned "so what did you get for your presents?" He asked you. You looked up at him and smiled, "Sunggyu oppa gave me the best present..." you smirked "Dongwoo oppa gave me this" you lifted your hand and showed his the bracelet "while this one is from Myungsoo oppa". You paused "Sungjong gave me a music box with Paradise tune and Sungyeol oppa gave me a purple hoodie with wings while Hoya gave me a kiss since I’m his wife".

 

 His eyes widened "where?" You pointed to your lips and he frowned "I’m kidding, he gave me a crystal" he nodded and talked about the date today with Seungyeon. You didn’t want to hear it but you tried.

 

"And so I told her that---" he looked down and saw you sleeping. He chuckled and put the blanket on top; he closed his eyes and pulled you closer before falling off to sleep also.

 

You woke up and stretched your arms; you did your daily routine before waking up the others. Of course you woke Woohyun last since (you know XD). They got ready and you fixed their clothes in the airport fashion. All of you reached the airport and there were a lot of fans "Infinite!! Sunggyu Dongwoo Woohyun Hoya Sungyeol Myungsoo Sungjong!!!" The fans screamed their lungs out and some were crying 'woah...'

 

You boarded the plane and sat next to Hyoan and Woohyun. "Now this isn’t noticeable" you said and Woohyun rolled his eyes. He held your hands and Hyoan saw it, he cleared his throat "I need to change my seat" he said and got up. You giggled "see you scared oppa away" you pointed at him. "Too bad I need my star" he said and pecked you on your cheek,

 

"Take a nap" you said and handed him a sleeping mask "you too" you smiled and nodded; he eyed you and gave you one sleeping mask. You fell to sleep on his shoulder straight away. Someone shook you and you pulled the mask off, you saw Woohyun smiling like an angel "we have reached" you unbuckled your safety belt and took his hand. He intertwined it and carried your bag in the other hand. When you reached the gate, you pulled away from him and took your bag "you go first".

 

You felt uneasy with the camera flashing and you knew there would be gossips once they find both of you together. It was a couple of minutes later when you reached the van, you sat next to Hoya. He gave you a bright smile, you chuckled "what happened?" You asked him "nothing I’m just happy to be at home" he stretched his arms and it hit Sunggyu. "Yah lee Howon, sit down properly" he growled as he disturbed his nap. He rolled his eyes and sat properly "so did you like it?" You nodded "you said it wasn’t expensive" you pouted and he shrugged his shoulder, Dongwoo leaned forward and tapped your shoulder, you turned "he bought that thing after a week of search in Japan" he said and your jaws dropped "a week?" You said and Hoya nodded "how did you know?" You pointed at Dongwoo "your husband said"

 

L got out of the van first and then the rest followed, you carried your own luggage "home sweet home" you said as you got off the elevator. Sungyeol chuckled and opened the door, Sungjong went straight to his room and Hoya followed, L walked to you while Woohyun went to the bathroom, "Woohyun hyung said for you to dress up for tonight" he smirked and walked away. Sungyeol saw your face "it’s a surprise" he walked in his room chuckling. You shook your head "yah Myungyeol!!!" You screamed and took your luggage in your room.