My dongsaeng

Are you our Anti Fan?

"Sajangnim is not angry?" You peeked over to him, he chuckled and shook his head I’m not angry at all but I’m happy" you grinned. "Heeyoung-ah... I guess you have read about the CEO being all strict on the relationship especially if they are still rookies or considered still new" he eyed Infinite and then his expression softened "but they are my children and I should be happy for them since I’m their father" he smiled and you hugged him "thank you... appa" you giggled.

 

*BAM*

"Bwoh" you turned around and saw Jiae glaring and panting, "You are oppa's girlfriend?" She pointed at you and Dongwoo held her hand "yah Jiae don’t be like this please" she pulled away and kept on glaring at you. "I was happy that Woohyun oppa had a girlfriend but when I heard that it was her, I couldn’t believe it. And thanks to you, you made someone live like hell and cry like a river” She spat and L clenched his fist "Yoo Jiae cut it out" her tears fell and then she pulled out a figure.

 

'I forgot that she...' you thought about it and felt guilty.

 

Flashback

“Jiah-ssi how old are you?” you asked trying to shoo the awkward atmosphere.

“19, you?” you said looking at her phone then at you.

“Chinja? Me too” you were happy. “Which school do you go to?” she asked you. ‘Huh school?’

“Umm I dropped out, financial problem” she nodded. “So who is your favourite member?” you began after a bit of silence. She blushed “well I don’t know” she looked in front to the boys. You followed her gaze and smiled ‘Oh I think I know, she is making it so obvious’

 

 

End of Flashback.

 

"Jiah-ssi" you walked to her as she cried, trying to calm her down and apologize but she looked away. She wiped her tears "don’t try to apologize so that it would make it like nothing happened" Jiae said and pulled Jiah from you. The CEO shook his head and sat down trying not to interfere with the youngsters. Once you held her hands, she looked at you with anger "I hate you" she pushed you away hard making you lose your balance. You fell down and hit the chair. Woohyun ran to you and pulled you up "gwenchana?" You nodded and L went to you. Hoya and Dongwoo looked at Jiah with sympathy and disappointment. Sunggyu sat down next to the CEO don’t know what to do. Sungjong pulled Jiah out with Jiae.

 

"I can’t believe I forgot..." Woohyun hugged you "shhh, don’t think about it, she is just my dongsaeng" you hugged him back and the rest looked at you.