Anger or Jealousy

Are you our Anti Fan?

Woohyun cleared his throat and asked them whether he looked okay. “Aish you look the most handsome so don’t worry” Sunggyu patted his shoulder and Dongwoo gave him a peace sign before they walked away. “Annyeong~” she waved and gave her eye smile which Woohyun used to be fond of. He bowed and gave a wide smile.

‘She seems to be happy to meet him’ you stared at them emotionlessly “Heeyoung-ah” you turned around and saw L waving. They signaled you to go and you obeyed them, you took a last look at Woohyun ‘If there weren’t any cameras, I would take you away… aish stop the stupid thinking’ you walked away. “Where are we going?” you asked them and they grinned “We are going to stalk them” you chuckled at their childishness. “Sungyeol oppa, stop influencing them” you joked and he rolled his eyes. The seven of you followed them behind.

‘I’m all alone now’ Woohyun sighed loudly, Seungyeon turned and pouted “What’s wrong?” she studied his face but couldn’t get any answer. He shook his head and gave a small smile “Aniyo, I was wondering where to go but I can’t seem to find a good place” he made up an excuse. She giggled and thought for a while ‘So he was thinking what to do? aigoo’ she looked around and a smile plastered on her face “ahh… I know” she pulled his hands to the nearby shop.

Your eyes widened when she pulled his hands but you calmed yourself in a second. All of you ate ice cream and waited for them on the bench in the park. “When will they come out?” you whined and kept your eyes on the shop entrance. “Yah your ice cream is melting” you heard Sungjong and quickly ate it all. “Ohh couple clothes” you heard Hoya and looked up, your eyebrows furrowed ‘Is this what I get after choosing his outfit for the past 2 hours?’ you puffed your cheeks angrily.

The rest stared at the two with envy while you were burning with flame.  When you saw Seungyeon hold his hands and intertwined them, you angrily left the scene with anyone noticing.