Music Bank

Are you our Anti Fan?

“Hurry up guys! You are going to be late for Music bank!” you called out as they changed inside their room. Quickly they had their hair fixed and arrived at the place for the performance. You fixed their outfit and makeup along with the touch up of their hair.

“Yah stop moving so much, dancing machine” you fixed his hair again. He chuckled and pinched your cheeks “Our stylist is so cute~” you gave him a glare and shot a cute smile. “Aigoo” he pinched harder “Aish Hoya-ssi” you hit his hand away. He pouted and you smiled a bit. “I can’t believe that guys can pout so prettily, prettier than girls”

 

Woohyun told you to fix his belt again “Woohyun-ssi why are you getting thinner by the day?” he shrugged his shoulders and stared at you while you were fixing it. After that you did his inner shirt and his hair. ‘Why is he getting so thin’ you sighed.

 

“Why the long face Heeyoung” Sungjong asked you when you sat down. “I’m just worried” you faked a smile. “About who?” you shook your head refusing to tell him. “Okay then, so you are going to watch our performance right?” you shook your head again.

 

“Come on, you haven’t seen us perform live” he did some aegyo. You gave in ‘I haven’t even heard any of your songs yet, what a fan… but I’m new and busy’

It was their turn to perform; Sungjong pulled you with him and showed you a place to watch them. “I will perform a special move for you, maybe I will tell hyung also so be attentive, araso” you nodded.

 

Your jaws dropped when they reached the chorus “INFINITE~~” the fangirls beside you chanted. ‘They are surely famous’ you watched them. Your face flushed when it was Sunggyu’s part. ‘Omo what is Sunggyu doing’ you stared at them. The song was at its rap.

 

“Kamsamnida~” they bowed and waved to the fans. They screamed louder, you blocked your ears and headed to the waiting room.

“Woah~ those fans are loud” you said as you uncovered your ear. They smiled and Sungjong went to you again. “Heeyoung-ssi we came sixteen” he smiled. Dongwoo came later “At least it was better than BTD’s goodbye stage” He gave a smile, you stared at him ‘He is really optimistic’

 

“Woohyun-ssi do you have any schedule after this?” he shook his head. “We just need to perform tomorrow on Inkigayo and then practice for our debut in Japan” Sunggyu joined in.

Hoya was seen sitting down with his headphones on. You smiled at him and sat down on the couch. “Heeyoung-ah” You heard Sungyeol and he gave you a wide smile.

“Neh?” you titled your head to the side a bit.

 

He shook his head “Nothing” he chuckled and walked away. You giggled.

 

Now you understood why the fan girls’ bias always changes.