Revealed

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


Sunggyu patted his back “Woohyun-ah don’t be nervous” he whispered and then chuckled. “Get up” Dongwoo said to the rest. They listened and got up ‘When did Dongwoo hyung become the leader?’ Sungyeol thought and then smiled at the approaching girls. “Annyeonghasaeyo INFINITE imnida~” they greeted loudly as they bowed. The girls gave a warm smile as the camera went on them.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo KARA imnida” they bowed back. Infinite applauded and Hoya put his hand up “Can I ask a question?” Nicole smiled and then nodded. “Which one of you will be Hyung’s partner?” he asked and pointed at him. “Don’t worry Hoya-ssi the next action will be an obvious answer to your question” she gave an eye smile. Jiyoung nodded and they came near them. “Why don’t you take you seats first” Gyuri said as they stood there waiting for them.

 

Everyone sat and left a blank seat for his partner. He gave a wide smile and waved his hands around. Kara smiled at his actions. “I wish Junhyung oppa was this cute” Hara mumbled and Seungyeon chuckled as she patted her back. “He will” she winked and walked to them.

 

Sunggyu looked at the approaching figure and smiled ‘Woohyun is lucky to get her’ Woohyun looked at him with a worried smile. “Hwaiting” Sungyeol lifted his fist and Woohyun did also. Seungyeon gave a warm smile and sat on the empty seat. “Annyeong, I will be your partner” she gave her hand for a shake. Woohyun smiled widely and shook it.

 

‘This feels weird’ he touched his chest as he turned to the other side. ‘The beat rate is normal not like before’ he then thought about the first time meeting her on the show when his heart felt like popping out any minute soon. He shook the thought away and beamed.

 

“Looks like Woohyun-ssi is nervous because Seungyeon is his ideal type right?” Gyuri said and winked at Seungyeon. From the side view, you could see the slight blush on her face. Woohyun smiled “Neh, I’m really really nervous and happy to be Seungyeon noona’s partner in this show” he gave an eye smile.

 

Lunch was served and they ate happily. “Lets go out” Sunggyu said and they nodded. Woohyun stood up and helped her get out from the seat. “Wahh~ hyung is so romantic” L said to Sungjong. He nodded and exited the place.

 

“Should we leave the love birds on their own now?” Nicole asked and looked at them. They laughed and hi fived each other while Woohyun and Seungyeon looked at each other for a second with wide eyes. “Aigoo, Woohyun-ah be a man” Dongwoo teased.

 

“Yah, hyung I am a man” Woohyun pulled Seungyeon’s hand and headed to the opposite direction, back facing them. “Seungyeon-ah have fun” Kara teased and she blushed. While Infinite whistled and shouted. He rolled his eyes and turned back and gave a glare.

 

“Oooohhh” they said and waved.

“Ok…” the PD shouted and Woohyun smiled at her. “Good job Woohyun-ssi… I guess see you later” she bowed and ran to KARA.

“Wah hyung, you acted like a real boyfriend” Sungjong complimented and he gave a small smile.

 

Hoya and Dongwoo looked at each other ‘Something tells me that he isn’t really happy’

----------------------------------

 

The show ended and you turned off the TV. You slumped back to the couch.and frowned as you looked up at the ceiling. You felt a lump forming in your throat and tried to clear it away. “Aish~~” you messed your hair. You paused and tilted your head.

 

‘Why am I feeling this way… why should I feel this way, what is he to me?... I don’t like him right, the feeling isn’t right… I don’t like him in that way right?’

 


How do you guys like this chappie?

Yep Woohyun's crush Seungyeon is in the picture now... KARA...

A bit of Hara and Junhyung thing here lol >.< (DONT KILL ME)

Comment on what you think...

Subscribe

and enjoy ^_^