Special Day (part 2)

Are you our Anti Fan?

 

"Kamsahamnida" Woohyun said and bowed to all the staffs as the filming ended 'finally... now I need to go home and celebrate Heeyoungie's birthday' Seungyeon did the same and then walked to Woohyun, "hey our manager said to go to Saki cafe to have our farewell party" Woohyun gave a smile and was about to reject the offer when she said "its necessary" she giggled and walked away "see you in a few minutes" she called out and waved. Woohyun turned and frowned 'I thought it was over already'.

 

Few minutes later Woohyun entered the cafe and found her waiting for him. "Oh mianhe, there was traffic" he sat down. They ordered their drinks and it was silent, Woohyun was looking out of the window and she observed him.

 

"Woohyun-ah" he looked back at her and drank his coffee, "hmm?” She looked at him "are you having someone else in mind?" Woohyun looked down feeling guilty. "And is that person Heeyoung?" His eyes widened 'how does she know?' She gave a knowing smile "if you were thinking how I knew, it was from your reactions with her. To tell the truth, many people wouldn’t find out as they will think that she is close with you as the group’s stylist but I could tell. Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone" she gestured a secret sign and giggled. 'I wanted to believe Hara but I guess it all shows. I guess my like for you is merely a crush' she stood up "want to hang out for a while?" She pointed out and he smiled

 

"So noona... do you have anyone in mind?" He teased as he felt all the awkwardness fading. She shook her head "it’s okay, you will find your mr.right" she smiled "I hope so" they walked around for a while. The 'for a while' was until the sky turned dark. Woohyun noticed it and panicked 'oh Heeyoung'. He turned to her and gave a look, she nodded "I understand that you wouldn’t want Heeyoung to wait right, go on" she pushed him.

 

He waved and ran off to find Jungryul and Hyoan, once he reached the dorm the living room was filled with the luggage. Sunggyu walked out and glared at him "yah, what did I do wrong?" He was confused at his hyungs actions. His eyes widened at one thought "is Heeyoung sad that I was away... is Heeyoung sick... is Heeyoung----" Sunggyu cut him

 

"It’s because I had to pack your clothes, and for your punishment I made you baby boo pack your clothes aka your undergarments" he walked away. "Yah hyung, you punished my baby boo instead of me, it’s unfair"' he stomped his feet and rushed to his room "Heeyoung-ah"

 

"Huh?" You walked out of your room and saw Sunggyu shaking his head. Sungjong saw you and pulled you to him, "yah" you looked at him. "Happy birthday noona" he hugged you. "Thank you" the two words was the only thing you could think of. He pulled out a small box and gave it to you. You opened it and took out a music box "wow" you looked at him and he pointed to the handle "wind it" he almost jumped feeling excited. You did as he told and your eyes widened, you looked up again with a wide smile. "I know right, I was surprised too" you hugged him "Komawo Sungjongie and our Infinite is getting famous". You continued playing with it as you listened to ‘paradise music box version’.

 

Sunggyu walked past you and you were sure that it felt creepy; you looked in front and saw him. "Wahh oppa what are you?" "Infinites leader and main vocal and... Woohyuns divorced partner" you rolled your eyes at the last part. "The divorce joke is getting addictive eh?" You chuckled. "Its 11 already and I want to say happy birthday to our pretty stylist and my rival" he pulled out an envelope from his pocket and handed it to you. "Can I?" He nodded and you opened it. You squealed "this baby looks so cute, so when did it happen?" You waved your eyebrow teasing him "yah its Woohyun’s baby picture so make sure treasure it" you nodded and felt something hard inside "oh" you pulled out a memory card and he smirked "yep and how I got it is from your future brother in law, Nam Boohyun" you blushed, you hugged him and he walked away as usual.

 

"Pst" you spotted a green dinosaur "Dongwoo oppa “you giggled at his outfit "you look cute" he smiled "Heeyoung-ah I know it is not too late but I regret not saying it earlier...... I want to say happy birthday!!" You giggled at his eye smile and hyper self. He gave you a small box also, you looked at him before opening it, your eyes twinkled "oh my god, it’s pretty" you hugged the dinosaur Dongwoo and he helped you to put on the bracelet. "You didn’t find it in your bag did you?" You joked. "Yah I bought it for as Infinites assistant stylist and fashionista... oh and i told Woohyun to buy you a charm in every special occassions so it means that it will be filled in no time" you nodded "thank you..." you hugged him again and then you got pulled around.