Wrong timing

Are you our Anti Fan?

"Woohyun!!" He turned back and grinned, "oh Noona" he waved at her. It was another day of filming and they have gotten closer than usual. "Are you going to the Gayo Daejun awards?" She asked him as she checked her schedule in her phone. "I think so" he replied short. She smiled widely and whispered something in his ear, he nodded and she took his hand and hooked it. They went to the jewellery store and looked at the things displayed. Seungyeon's eyes sparkled as she went over the pendants. Woohyun looked at a couple pendant and smiled "excuse me, can you get this for me" he spoke in Japanese and looked to the side at her in the corner. He chuckled and waited to pay for it, the camera surrounded him and he put his finger to his lips to make it a secret.

He walked over to her side and looked at the place where she was staring at; he gave a small nod to the worker. She took it out and Seungyeon's face fell 'someone bought it?'

 

Woohyun paid for it, he found her waiting outside and walked to her. As usual they walked around and stopped at a cafe, just before the filming ended Woohyun sat next to her and placed the bag in front. "Noona this is for you" she took it and gave him a look "can I open it?" He nodded and she quickly unwrapped it. Her eyes widened at the present in front. In a second she wrapped her arms around Woohyun "thank you so much, how did you know I wanted it?" He shrugged and "I don’t know"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oppa, your left hand seems to be slow" you pointed at Sunggyu as he stared at you with disbelief "Hyung, Heeyoung should replace you as the leader" Hoya said and Sungjong nodded. Sungyeol chuckled and sat next to you, "yah our stylist Heeyoung... hmm" he paused and you waited for him. "What?" He shook his head "forget it" he got up and went to drink water. "Choding!!" You teased and L laughed and ran to you for a hi5. "Oppa you are weird, everyone seemed to be getting sick of that nickname but you still in love with it... love is in the air" you made a heart sign with your hands.

 

They continued to practice and you watched them, when it was paradise your jaw dropped and you covered your eyes when they did the chorus 'my poor innocent eyes' you peeked in between your fingers and noticed that they stopped. "What happen?" Dongwoo kneel in front of you, you shook your head "was our ing too powerful?" Hoya chuckled and you rolled your eyes "Aish it was so close that your leg was about to hit my face" you exaggerated. Jungryul came in and looked at them with his hands on his hips "what are you guys doing? Have you finished?" He asked with his eyebrow raised. Sungyeol nodded and Sunggyu looked at the rest.

 

"Araso, rest for a while but I don’t want any mistakes in the performance" he walked out and closed the door shut. They sighed and slumped down to the floor; you saw L sweating and quickly went to get tissues. "Here" you offered it and sat back down, "why is he like that when your next performance is late December for the awards?" They shook their head and pouted "I am so lucky for not taking you guys’ path but I’m still unlucky that I have to wake up so early for you" you pointed at each one of them. Half an hour passed and they still haven’t practiced yet, all seven of you were laughing and cheering at Sungjong's dance which was later joined by Sungyeol. You requested L to do the aegyo pose which Jung Juri taught him in 'Infinity Girls'.

 

He gave a shocked look and rejected it but as you gave a pout and a puppy look later he gave in, he stood in his position and glared at you "hurry!" You shouted. He hesitated but stood in the cute pose "ahh!" He said in a high tone. You held your stomach as you laughed while the rest was hitting the floor. You stuck your tongue out and L lunged forward, you quickly got up and ran for your life. "Ahhh!!" You squealed as he tried to catch you. You didn’t notice the towel on the floor and slipped on it "wahhh" you screamed and you felt a pair of arms securing you from falling, you looked up and saw L.

 

You froze as you noticed the distance between the two of you, you couldn’t hear anything except your heartbeat. The others watched the staring contest but it was broken by the sound of the door opening, they looked at it and the intruder saw the two, his eyes turned dark and he gripped onto the bag tightly.

 

"Woohyun..." Sunggyu's voice echoed the practice room.