Jeju Trip Part 2

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

You held onto Hoya’s neck as he carried you. “You’re so lucky that I’m not that heavy” you joked. “Yeah you’re light as a feather” he stuck his tongue out. ‘Just hope nothing happens’ you prayed inside of you.

Your heart beat increased as Hoya took you to the deeper side. “Stop! Over here is deep enough” he put you down , still holding onto his hand you couldn’t feel the bottom “Hoya-ssi can you take me somewhere shallower?” he looked at you “can’t you swim?” you nodded. “Swim there” he chuckled and you gave him a puppy look. “Woohyun hyung can you take her that side” you pouted “Meanie” you mouthed.

 

“Heeyoung mianhae Dongwoo hyung is waiting for me” you understood immediately. Woohyun swam swiftly and you held onto his arm. “Yah are you afraid?” he asked. You put up a brave face “No” you said. He smiled “hold onto my neck” he face the other way and you did what he said.

“Ahh” you shouted when he start swimming to the front. You giggled as you held onto him.

 

Finally you have reach to the place which wasn’t that deep. “Thank you” he smiled and stood beside you. “Go and swim” he shook his head. “You are my partner in this game” “What game?”

‘Another partner game? Why partners’ he took out a cap and put it on you “this game” your eyes widened “I at this” you pouted.

“No excuses” he kneeled down and you climbed over his shoulders. He got back up and you almost lost balance “Gwaenchana?” he asked worriedly when he felt you gripping on his hair. “neh” you balanced yourself.

 

“This is so awkward” you told him. He chuckled “Yeah especially when you’re a girl”

 

“OKAY, let the game begin… Woohyun Heeyoung and Sungjong Sungyeol” Sungyeol and Sungjong is on the advantage because of their height.

“Play properly Araso, no pushing or pulling Heeyoung, and to make it more simple for you two, it means no attacking her” Woohyun stated.

 

It began and you giggled when Sungjong tied to reach for the cap, only failing to when Woohyun moved back. Sungyeol walked forward, Sungjong smirked and reached for it while Woohyun was wiping his face.

“Woohyun… Sungjong is---“ You leaned backwards.

 


 

 

Lost a lot, a lot of subscribers =(

is this story that lame =(

ahh it happens all the timee.

Anyways, for those who subscibed *SARANGHAE* hehehe

comment~~ and subscribe