SURPRISE

Are you our Anti Fan?

"Wah it’s so big" you exclaimed and giggled "I know right, our manager chose this place for our favorite hyung" he gave a small smile. You nodded and walked in still holding onto his hand. "Room 5 right?" You asked as you dragged him in the hallway. He nodded and his heart skipped a beat when he saw you smiling widely.

 

He gave a smile and held your hands tighter, you blushed 'Its feels so right with oppa' you spotted the room and jumped up and down. "5" you pointed to it. "Shhh" he put his fingers on your lips and you blinked. He pulled you behind him 'ready?' He mouthed and you nodded. He squeezed your hands and slide open the door revealing shocked and relieved faces. "Finally the missing man is back" Sunggyu joked and Woohyun chuckled and nodded.

 

"Hyung, what’s behind you" Sungjong stood up and peeked. "Don’t tell me you bought hyung flowers?" Hoya asked and smirked at Sungyeol. L looked at him with an emotionless face. "You guys want to know?" He asked and they nodded enthusiastically. He looked back and let go of your hand.

 

"SURPRISE..." you jumped out and they looked at you with a shocked expression. "Heeyoung!!" They said in sync and you chuckled 'such an in sync group' "neh oppa!" You giggled and Dongwoo walked to you. "Happy birthday!!" You hugged him in a second and he startled. "Did you get my present?" You asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yes, it’s very pretty, I like it" he gave an eye smile and ruffled your hair.

 

"Did you know who delivered it?"Sungyeol asked with his eyebrows raise. "Mailing company?" There was a few second of silence before Sungyeol, Hoya and Woohyun burst into laughter while you pouted. "It was me" you gave a puppy look and his eyes widened "ah mianhe, Heeyoung-ah I didn’t recognize you" he gave an apologetic smile. "You didn’t look at me" you said with a frown before breaking into a smile.

 

The dinner was noisy since everyone brought up random topics to talk about. You turned to Sungjong "jong-ah, do you have a girlfriend?" You gave him a look. His eyes widened at your question "Noona is so weird, is there any alcohol in this room?" He looked around the room. You rolled your eyes and hit his head "ouch---" he turned to the side and saw you sleeping on his shoulder 'she must have been tired'

 

"Uhh noona is sleeping on my shoulder and she is heavy" Sungjong waved his hand to get attention. Woohyun turned and saw you, his expression softened. As he turned to get you his manager called him. "Hyun... tomorrow will have the filming of the second episode, araso?" They discussed about it for a while. Once they finished he turned back and saw Sungjong walking past him. "Where is Heeyoung?" He asked.

 

"Oh Hoya hyung took her"