First fight

Are you our Anti Fan?

You rested on the couch thinking and fell asleep. You heard footsteps and you opened your eyes a bit to see, revealing them getting ready for practice. L paused and looked at you. He went and got a blanket, before he put it on you; Woohyun pulled it away and threw it to the other side of the room. You heard your heart crack and a tear rolled down your cheek. 'I’m sorry' dongwoo bent down and studied your tired face before wiping your tear "Heeyoung-ah be brave"

 

"Jang Dongwoo" you  heard Sunggyu and then he disappeared. You wiped your cheek and looked at the time "shim Ga Im, you were my best friend" you felt betrayed by the one close to you. "Omma, can I join you" you looked out the window. You took a shower and cleaned the dorm, after the chores you made lunch. 'I don’t think they will came back for lunch, but they might' you slapped your cheek lightly and faked a smile. You sat down for a while to think what to cook.

 

"Hmm I should try to cook their favourite" you gave a wide smile and started. After all the cooking, you placed them on the table and covered it. You sat on your seat and leaned on your arm. You fell asleep on the spot. After a while you heard the front door close and you opened your eyes and saw them. "oppa lunch is ready" you said and only Dongwoo replied. You were actually happy that Dongwoo wasn’t like the others. One by one they sat down on their respective seats. You smiled 'they are back for lunch... they actually came back'

 

You stood up to get rice; you took Woohyun's bowl with you. After scooping the rice you gave it back, you stretched your hands but he didn’t take it. "Oppa?" You called him. He didn’t respond so you decided to put it o the table, before it touched the surface he slapped it away making you startled. "Did I tell you to help me?" You shook your head timidly. Sungjong and Hoya enjoyed the scene while the rest continued eating. "Will you let me explain the whole story" he sat down "you don’t need to... if you are planning to--" you smiled " then you are just wasting your energy cause we won’t listen a bit" you looked at him.

 

"That’s the past and this is the present... if I’m still your anti fan, will I like you... or would I call you guys oppa?" He raised his eyebrows “it could be a plan" they shrugged their shoulders. "Well you even gave hyung that shirt in the cold weather making him have a high fever the next few days" "didn’t I look after him myself?" You shouted back making Sungjong speechless. "Thanks guys" you walked out the dorm slamming the door loud. Hoya looked at Woohyun for his reaction. "Continue eating..." Woohyun said and L looked at him "yah hyung, there’s reporters outside" Dongwoo nodded with agreement. "Do we look like we care?" Sungyeol said and picked up his bowl for rice