Mianhae

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

“Hyung, come on stop spacing out” Youngmin shouted when he saw Hyunseong staring at his phone.

“Mianhae” he put his phone down and walked to the centre of the room. They practiced for their song ‘don’t touch my girl’.

“Hyung~” Minwoo whined “What happen? Are you sick” he touched his forehead “No you’re not”

Donghyun frowned and put his hand in front. “Hyung what are you doing?” Jeongmin asked while chewing his gum.

“Don’t you think we need some energy, it’s all drained out” he nodded to his hand and everyone walked to him putting theirs on his.

“Hwaiting!” everyone shouted.

Practice become serious after that and Hyunseong had already diverted his attention from his phone.

*Clap* they hi fived each other. Hyunseong chuckled when the twins did some gag to brighten to atmosphere. “Jo twins jjang!” Minwoo gave thumbs up.

 

*Vibrate* Hyunseong darted towards his phone and stared at the screen. His shoulders dropped. “Here he goes again” Kwangmin whispered to the rest.

Youngmin stared at his actions and frowned ‘Hyung must be waiting for her call’

 

“Hyunseongie~” Donghyun chanted making the rest follow him. When he finally smiled, Jeongmin pointed to the door “Freedom!” they yelled and ran out.

 

 

………………………………………….

 

You sat down after putting a cold cloth on his forehead. ‘Was it my fault?’ you stared at him.

 

Flashback

 

You turned around to see Infinite in front of you, Sungjong pouting and Woohyun holding the trophy. ‘They won… again’

“Heeyoung we won this week!” Woohyun came and hugged you. You pushed away.

“Wae~” he pouted and went to Sunggyu. ‘Woogyu is definitely real’

“And why did you call me Becky unnie?” Sungjong asked still pouting. You shrugged and looked away. ‘Wait a minute’ you looked at them again.

 

Your jaws dropped. “Hmm must be Vicky and Becky unnie” you frowned ‘My plan didn’t work’ you sighed and looked back in front.

“Aachoo” you turned around and grinned. Sungyeol ran to the box of tissues.

“Hyung are you okay?” he nodded.

“Aachoo” sneezes were heard in the room ‘Yay… I take my words back’

 

“Woohyun, change we are getting late” their manager came in and informed him.

“Neh” you looked around and found a wife beater. You handed it to him.

“Here, wear this” you gave it to him. He took it without complaining and headed to the change room.

“Its freezing~” they exclaimed. You smirked and looked at the mirror. ‘Nope it’s so warm’ you patted your fur coat and packed up.

 

End of flashback.

 

You felt mixed emotions and you didn’t know what to do. A tear rolled down your cheek and you didn’t feel it. You felt fingers touching your cheek. You turned around and saw Woohyun’s pale face.

‘Slap his hand away Heeyoung’ your head spoke to you. You shook your head to stop all those thinking.

 

“Mianhae”

 


 

 

 

 

... comment subscribe and enjoy ^_^