Should I?

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

“Wake up!” their manager called out. Sungyeol, Hoya and Sunggyu were the first one to wake up. Woohyun and Sungjong soon joined them outside, the heavy sleepers were left inside.

“Wake up Myungsoo” you shook him. He woke up after a few seconds. “Wahhh Heeyoung you’re amazing” their Manager smiled. You looked at Dongwoo ‘it’s going to take time’

 

“Kids, make sure to pack your things by tomorrow for the flight” their manager told them and left to his apartment downstairs. Infinite sat down on the couch, thinking. “I going out for a while to buy something” you said and walked out. “I have a lot of things to buy, let’s see… pork?” you looked at the list and skipped downstairs to the nearest mall.

 

 

……………………………….

 

“Hyung, do you think we need to do something for Heeyoung since she won’t come with us” Sungjong raised his hand. They looked at them and thought for a while. “But what should we do?” Hoya said and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“Don’t you think that Heeyoung-ssi has been talking formal with us for too long” Dongwoo looked at them with a frown. “She doesn’t… with me” L said and all eyes were on him. “Yah, I was kidding” he said immediately ‘Gosh hyungs are so scary’.

 

“So from tonight we will stop all these formal talking” Sunggyu announced. “Ah and I was thinking…” Woohyun added. “What?” Sungyeol interrupted. “Aish, let me finish” He nodded. “Should we give her something as a present for being a good stylist and a temporary farewell thing?” he asked while tapping his chin.

“Good idea hyung” Sungjong shouted.

 

Everyone went to their respective rooms to find something to give to you. Sungyeol looked around his room, L looked at his collection of checked clothes, Dongwoo looked in his pack bag.

 

Sunggyu looked in his box of beanies and cap, Sungjong looked in his jewellery box and Hoya looked in his cupboard. Woohyun looked around the dorm, taking everything from his bag out, from his collection of albums and other things. He stopped and stared at the ceiling for a while.

 

 “Ottoke, what should I give to her?” ‘Should I confess, no what’s the use?’ he frowned. "Should i?"

 


 

Readers... tell me your opinion..

should Woohyun confess or is it too early or its useless...

Ottoke? Im going to have writers block soon :(

 

Comment and tell me araso XD

Subscribe too if you havent ^^