I got a job!

Are you our Anti Fan?

 

 


“Where is that freaking building!” you cursed under your breath as you stared at the piece of paper. ‘Where are you’ you walked up and down the streets.

“Aish why were you camouflaged” you face palmed yourself and walked in. You walked straight to the main table showing the application form.

“Wait a minute miss” you nodded and sat down on one of the unoccupied seats.

‘Umma I’m sorry if you are disappointed at me for leaving school, it’s the only choice mianhae’ you looked out to the blue sky.

 

The lady called you up to follow her. She led you to a big room

“He is coming and you can take a sit” she pointed to the chair opposite the big table.

She closed the door and you sighed “I hope they would accept me” you prayed.

 

“Oh okay then when are you free?” you turned around to see a middle aged man walk in talking on his phone.

You bowed to him when he turned to see you. He smiled back instead.

“Heeyoung right?” you nodded as he put his phone on the table.

“Neh~ Heeyoung imnida” you introduced yourself again.

 

He stared at you from head to toe. “Are you sure you don’t want to join the entertainment circle” your eyebrows rose.

“No I don’t have any talents based on singing or dancing” you smiled.

“Well you can be the visual” he asked and you shook your head.

He frowned a bit “Ok then your ambition is to be a stylist?” you nodded

 

“Welcome to Woollim then, stylist Heeyoung” you shook his hand while he smirked.

You bowed 90 degrees before exiting the office.

“Phew~ I thought I won’t be able to make it” you past by a group of guys, shoulders hitting them. You made a face ‘arrogant losers’.

 

You went to the main table again and the same lady gave you a form. You filled it in and gave it back.

“Oh stylist~ finally” she chuckled and gave you an address.

“What is this for?” you tilted your head a bit.


 

First Chappie~~

hope you liked it...

Comment and Subscribe~~~~