Chapter. 8 The girl who never back off

Stop All the Pretend things

"I am not going to regret something
Even if I'm hurting so bad
Because it’s my life."

-Jessica Jung

 

 

Seohyun was about to eat her food at cafetaria when a boy told her that her brother is currently bullying someone, she stopped and quickly made her way to the rooftop. Oh, no. Her brother wasn’t in his good mood, forget it! Kris is still mad this morning, he would do something that he would regret in the future, and that boy would be beaten up.

Seohyun passed another people quickly, when a hand grab her elbow. “Seohyun-ah...” she looked up and saw Luhan frowned because she looked really in rush. “What's happening?”

“Oppa we must go to rooftop.” Seohyun urged him, “Kris oppa..” without anymore explanation Luhan just nod and held Seohyun hand, and walked with her quickly to the rooftop. Seohyun felt so grateful to know that Luhan didn’t demand any explanation from her. Their first priority is to save that boy from Kris’ rage.

Luhan adjusted his footsteps with Seohyun first, yeah, although they had to hurry to rooftop, He cared more about Seohyun than that boy. And yet, he rarely could held Seohyun’s hand this tight, usually Seohyun was reluctant with skinship. Okay, call him Jerk or selfish-what-ever-it-is, but Luhan loved to hold Seohyun’s hand although they were in rush.

All the girls along the corridor watched them with jealousy in their eyes, the most popular couple of the school walking with their hand entwitned tighly, and almost run in corridor. They didn’t know the real reason why they such in hurry they only care about the sooooo pink atmosphere that surrounded the couple. At least from Luhan.

They reached the roof top and saw the door was opened widely with Minseok in front of them with Taeyeon and Yuri who came from the other side in hurry. “Minseok-oppa.” Seohyun shouted Minseok name, but Minseok just glanced and enter the rooftop,

Their eyes quickly search for Kris' figure. They found the beaten up boy lying on the floor, curling and groaning in pain. While Kris is currenly grabbing a blonde tightly and the anger evident in his handsome face.

Seohyun and Luhan ran to the beaten boy and help him sit down, checking for wounds, while Minseok headed to Kris in hurry.

“Kris stop it!” He shouted and quickly pulled Kris' hand from the girl's wrist, the girl squeaked in pain since Kris’ grip became even stronger.

“Go away, Minseok!” Kris ignored Minseok who stood next to him and trying to get the girl away.

“Let go of my hand!” the blonde girl yelled, pulling her hand. “You damn boy!” she cursed. Minseok gulped, is she crazy? He thought, she should shut up if she wanted to get out alive from here.

Taeyeon and Yuri watched the blonde girl cursing on Kris face. “Kris, she doesn’t deserve your time.” Minseok reminded Kris and used more strength to pull away Kris' hand from the girl. But Kris was too stubborn to let go.

“She more than deserve my time, someone have to teach her a lesson!” Kris ignored Minseok's warning, “Am I right? She said I am lowlife and worthless, she have to know what can I do to her.” he asked Jessica.

Jessica hissed at him, “You want to teach me a lesson?” She looked at Kris with teasing face, “You should teach your self first! So your life wouldn’t be so shabby!”

The girl's really crazyyyy! Taeyeon, Yuri and even Seohyun felt horrified, the girl would die soon, Kris is definitely going to bully her until she move to another school, but the blonde girl didn’t care too, she seemed piss off too.

Kris' grip became stronger, but he felt Minseok squashed his hands too, and it became more painful. “Kris, don’t! You aren’t hitting girl! Let her go!” Minseok calm him down.

“Oppa no!” Seohyun shouted and walked from the beaten boy. He looked really need help but the blonde girl need someone to save her from death! She needed to stop her brother, if Kris hit the girl, not only the girl would in pain but Kris would regret that mistake till his own death, Kris might be a bully but he never lay his finger to a girl. He never abuse them.

Kris sensed his sister's presence, he never wanted to make Seohyun sad, and Seohyun wouldn’t forgive him if he hit that blonde girl, Seohyun had watched lot of time man abused woman, and Kris didn’t want to add himself as the list.

Kris threw the girl hand abruptly, the strength making the girl fall to ground. Kris turned his back, “Let go!” he said coldly to his friend, and walked away quickly. Ignoring his sister who's calling his name, he couldn’t speak to anyone now, and he's too guilty to see his sister's face. He's her brother and he didn’t want Seohyun seeing him bullying someone.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon approached to the blonde girl, offering her hand to help her stand up.

“No I’m not!” the girl didn’t accept Taeyeon hand, standing by herself and cleaned her self from the dust. “I’m in so much pain”

“You are bleeding!” Yuri exclaimed in shock, because of fall to the ground the girl knee was bleeding. “You need to go to nurse room!”

“I know I’m bleeding.” The girl said in the sarcasric tone, she walked limped and took her headphone.

“We will accompany you to the infirmary...” Taeyeon tried to help that girl, but the blonde girl shove Taeyeon away.

She shook her head, “Listen! I don’t need help! I know what to do! The boy right there..” He pointed to Luhan who helped the bullied boy to stand, “Is the one who needs your concern!”

She coldly walked away, and didn’t even to bother say thanks to the people who helped her. “You are new girl right?” Minseok called her, after watching how the girl treated Taeyeon. “You better watch your mouth if you wanted to get out of here alive next time, don’t make Kris angry!” he warned that girl.

The blonde girl stopped walking, she rised one of her eyebrow, “You don’t need to worry about someone else's mouth! I will say anything, I want to.”

“Yeah and next time, no one could help you!” Minseok said.

“I don’t ask though!” she just coldly responded before she walked to the rooftop door. The girl didn’t give any care to the environment around her, she just went straight to the destination.

Seohyun watched her brother's back sadly, why Kris? She wanted to talk with Kris, she wanted to hear Kris' story about what happened. She wanted Kris to stop bullying someone and hurt people. But she couldn’t, she's just a little girl who's too idealist to live in this harsh world.

Seohyun's aware of the girl who's limping as she walked to the door. “Are you okay, Miss?” she asked her kindly and sincerely concern

“Are you blind? Of course not!” the girl answered her coldly and walked. Seohyun shocked for the girl's brief and cynical answer. Too shock until she couldn’t answer back, while the blonde girl kept walking to the door. Ignoring she had hurt someone's feeling. Seohyun never think that somebody would answer her like that, she's genuienely concerned about that girl, was she wrong? Did that girl hate her because she knew Seohyun is Kris' sister.

Luhan couldn’t stand it anymore, he had watched how the girl is ing towards Taeyeon and Yuri but he wouldn’t meddle in. He's scared that the girl will unconciously tell them that she was his step sister, but no one could talk like that to his fiancee. She was too much, Luhan wanted to rebuked her but Jessica had already walked away, and he had to help Jinyoung stood up and bring him to infirmary soon. “Seohyun-ah, let’s go!” he said and averted Seohyun from her shock.


 

 

 

Yang Chun-ja, had been the Im’s lady since she was married to her son's father, she was from the chaebol family too. She did believe she and her offspring had the purest blood of the chaebol family they were at the higher level than other people. She also believes that she had to control her family and not let their blood be tainted with the commoner's blood, also marriage is supposed to strengthen their family.

That's why she arranged the marriage for her children, and also for her grand children. Luhan and Yoona. She knew that Seo family wasn’t as mighty as her blood, some of Seo family was commoner but they did have power, they had become one of the most influental industry in south Korea on the other hand Oh family was the traditional Korean noble family with tons of wealth too.

So she had secured the Im family's position with the engagement of Luhan with Seohyun and Yoona with Oh Sehun, just before Oh family considered to bethrothed Seo Joo-hyun with Oh Sehun. Everything's perfect until Jessica Jung came.

Now she had a war with her dying husband. Because Jessica Jung came to world, her whole family was threatened. But she couldn’t do anything about it.  Jessica Jung is a mistake just like her mother, she never forbid her children even husband to have their mistresses but they had to prevent having a child from them.

Yet Jessica Jung was born to the world, she had did her best to throw Jessica but her husband had another plan. “Don't we have another choice, Lawyer Park?” she asked her lawyer.

“I’m sorry, Ma’am. Mr. Im had decided that even before his death, and Miss Jung will get 20% of KC group share when she is 21. And if Miss Jung pass away before she reached 21, so the money will go to the orphanage.” Attorney Park explained that to her, actually she had asked the same thing, the day of her husband's funeral.

“And except Miss Jung agrees to sign the paper we have to give that to her.” He added.

20% was almost half of the share that Im family had in KC group. Im family had 53% the share and if Jessica had 20% of the share Luhan and Yoona would only had 33%. If ever Jessica decided to sell her share, the Im family had no longer have control in the company, the battle of the President and CEO place with Byun family would happen again. Chun-ja couldn’t let that happen.

No matter what happened, they have to keep Jessica  on their side, under her control. Jessica still didn't knowing about this, Chunja had kept this secret tightly and did her best to make it hidden, she sure's that when Jessica knew about this, that girl would use this to threat them. That girl might be a loathed blood, rude and had no manner but she's not stupid.

“Will it affect much if we revealedthat, that girl is part of Im family?” Chunja asked him.

“The stocks will drop if the public knew about this, and possibly we will lose the bid to Seo.” Attorney Jang said. “We have to find the other time that will benefit us, Ma’am.”

Chunja nodded in agreement, she had to consider again the relationship with Seo and Oh family. They might call off the engagement with her grandchildren. Her grandchildren is the only easy way to make strong connections between them. Her ultimate pawns.

“After the bid. We have to consider it, attorney Jang.” She said, “Find the way to minimize the damage.”

“Sure ma’am.”

“And we still have to make sure that Oh and Seo family won’t call off the engagement.”

“Especially Seo?” attorney Jang confused with the words.

“Luhan wouldn’t engage to another girl, didn’t you know that? He has been too attached to that Seo girl. While yeah...Yoona we still could control her.” She chuckled, “As long as Luhan has that Seo girl, he would obey all we ask him to do. We don’t need to worry, and Yoona she just the perfect doll, she couldn’t do much.”

Attorney Jang dread morbid to the cold explanation which Yang Chun-ja said, how could she talked about her grandchildren as if they're her dolls? She's really the puppet master that know the weakness and use it for her own purpose. “We must do something about that Jung girl..”
 

The chills went down to Attorney Jang's spine as he heard that old woman's last words.


-edited by: heartsica 6/13/2014 12:29pm