Chapter 41. Jealousy, can’t control your feeling.

Stop All the Pretend things

I never feel like this..
And I hate it, because It’s overwhelming
~Kris~

Jessica let herself being dragged by Kris toward another direction. She wanted to yell at him but she stopped herself. Because she was feeling something clenched in her stomatch.

And there’s a new feeling, like she wanted to kick herself. When she saw Kris for the first time with anger in his eyes, she was taken back. Not because she was afraid but she felt gulilty.

The guilt washed over her whole body.

It was strange for her. Jessica never once in her life feeling guilt. She lived according to her desire, she never consider another person feeling. Whatever she does, never concerned another people.

But what happen to her? She felt an urge to apology.

Kris yanked her to the front when they arrived on the secluded place, after escaping from Chanyeol.

“You cheat on me!!!” Kris yelled. “What I say? I never want to see you again with Chanyeol!!”

Jessica opened to explain, but Kris lift his hand.

“You are my fiancee, soon-to-be!! Our engagement party is around corner, but you can cheat!! You cheat behind me, with Chanyeol!!! You go on dating with him!!” Kris nagged her.

“But I didn’t...”

Kris shook his head, “No! I don’t want to hear your explanation!! I know that you cheat!! I don’t like you hanging out with Chanyeol, what parts from that words you don’t understand...” Kris accused without giving Jessica chance to explain herself.

Jessica clenched her fist. She never explain her self to anyone, but the first people she wanted to explain just accuse her.

“Are you finish?” Jessica tried to patient.

“Not yet!! I am your fiancee, but we never go to date. While you and Park Chanyeol make the appointment to date in this mall. The mall that belong to my family!!”

That’s it!! She hated people accused her, event without know all the fact.

Jessica didn;t mind, people called her rude, and no manner. Because she really did.

But Jessica wouldn’t take back if people accused her do something that she didn’t.

She just met Park Chanyeol by accident, and had no intention to hang out with him. And she had no special feeling toward Chanyeol.

But this jerk made like Jessica the unfaithful wife, that fool his husband.

Jessica glared, and spatted coldly, “Then what? I cheated.. then what?”

Kris was taken back hearing Jessica’s questions. “Then what? I am your fiancee!!”

“Oh yeah? That’s not like I am your wife!!” Jessica yelled.

Kris glared at her, “You cheat on me, while our engagement party is around the corner! Don’t you know about commitment? You cheat behind me and in my family’s shopping mall!! And You even make Chanyeol has the same haircolour with you!!”

Now, Jessica really seemed unfaithful, she sighed, and spatted, “Then? Then cheat also!! Date with another girl. So we are even!!!”

“What-the...” Kris wanted to yelled but a hand suddenly close his mouth. He wanted to glare to anyone that appailig him to yell. And he caught Luhan’s eyes, and he saw his sister also hold Jessica.

“Oppa. Eonni.” Seohyun said, “can we talk this out?” Seohyun asked them.

Kris wanted to replied his sister but Luhan was strong enough to keep closing his mouth.

“No!” Jessica exclaimed, “That jerk accused me!! And he yelled at me!! Then what? I am cheating so..” this time, Jessica mouth was closed by Yoona who suddenly appear.

Actually, the four of them hang out together, and Kris who wanted to go to Toilet caught Jessica with Chanyeol. And then Luhan, Seohyun and Yoona also came right away to search Kris. And they found Kris and Jessica argued.

Although it was a secluded place, but they attracted a lot of people to watch their hillarious fight!! The blonde couple

“You guys, attract lot of attention!!” Luhan said. “Damn it, Kris!!” he said.

“Oppa, eonni, let’s speak comfortably together!!” Seohyun said, “Let’s go to the private restaurant.”

Yoona nodded, “She is right! We don’t want people see us like circus right?” Yoona tried to persuade them.

Jessica just silent, and nodded. Yoona released her, while they were waiting for Kris also.

“You guys, can talk about it. But sorry excuse me!! I won’t speak with people who didn’t give me chance to explain.” Jessica said and dusted her self.

“You don’t want to join us because you want to meet Chanyeol again right? Cheater!!” Kris said.

Jessica glared at him, and without other words she kicked Kris’ shin with all her strength and walked away.
Seohyun looked at Kris but then chase Jessica, “Eonni!!”

Yoona sighed and watched Kris, “You really don’t know girl.” Yoona said desperately and followed Seohyun and Jessica.

Luhan shook his head, “Although I don’t like Jessica-ssi, but this time you really deserve it!!”

Kris glared to Luhan, the man that supposedly on his side.



The five teenagers ended up in the private restaurant that locate at the fifth floor, after long persuaded and also a little cat fight so they sat together.

Jessica ended sat in front of Kris, while Yoona sat beside her. Seohyun sat next to Kris and of course Luhan choosed to sit beside Seohyun.

Kris still glared to Jessica, while Jessica also glared to Kris. The atmosphere was so tensed between those two. Yoona, Luhan and Seohyun just can stay silent also.

“So, what do you want to eat?” a waitress said.

Kris gave his best smile to the woman, a rare smile. He wanted to revenge on Jessica. “What do you reccomend?” he asked the waitress sweetly.

The woman blushed a little, although Kris was much younger no once could deny that he’s handsome and attractive. “T-today menu is Creamy pasta with scallop, and the dessert is chocolate puddings.”

Kris smiled again, “Then I go with your reccomendation.”

Luhan, and Yoona exchanged gaze and  wanted to vomit hearing that sweet voice of Kris. And Seohyun only frown.

Jessica pretended didn’t hear that, although a little part of her was so angry.

“I want chicken alvredo and spinach ravioli.” Jessica said in her usual cold tone, “And the dessert fruit pudding with peach sauce.”

After the three of them mentioned the order, Kris once again said  thank you toward the waitress, and that was so rare of him. He never say thank you to anyone.

Jessica still watched with the cold glare and played her phone, when their food came, once again Kris flirted with the waitress. He was upset why Jessica seemed didn’t affected.

“Yoona-ah!” he suddenly got the idea, to do something. He called Yoona’s name softly, but under the table, he kicked Yoona’s foot. “Do you want change some with me?”

Yoona gawked, Kris never talk to her like that. “No!”

Under the table, he kicked Yoona’s foot again to give her signal about it. “Or do you want chocolate pudding? I know you love chocolate, here.” He put the chocolate pudding in front of Yoona.

Seohyun and Luhan watched it with confusion in their eyes, “Are you sick?” Yoona asked Kris again still didn’t catch anything, although she felt a soft kick in her feet.

This time Kris kicked her strongly, but instead Yoona who shock, Jessica glared at him, “Yah!! Are you want to kick me that strong!!”

Yoona bursted out in laughter, with the same times with Seohyun and Luhan.

“What?” Kris glared at her.

“You kick me, bastard!!” Jessica yelled, “If you really want to kick Yoona, make sure first to kick the right person!!”

Kris glared to three people who still laughed frantically, Seohyun until she hid her face to Luhan’s chest. Luhan just laughed to him, and mouthing ‘babo’. While Yoona, his supposed to be partner in crime laughed until she teared up.

Kris sighed, his effort all so stupid.

“You should kicked him back, brat girl!!” Yoona said to Jessica. “Kick him in face.”

Jessica rolled her eyes, “yeah, I need him in engagement party, just because the $8000 gown.” She said sarcastically.

Yoona nodded, “Yes, at least you have to wear it once!!”





 Long author note, it's okay if you didn't want to read it...

First of all thank you, for all your support. Do you like this chapter? because personally I didn't really content about it, not many thing that you can laugh at in this chapter...

But I will get better in next chapter

I got lot of problem and stress these days, I don't know what happen to me, I feel so stress and restless.

and so sad, I tend to ignored it but sometimes the feeling is too overwhelming until I feel so tired.

I think with update  frequently I can occupy my mind with another things, write all my feelings. and can laugh to other people like the usual me.

I love writing and really love this story, when people give the positive feedback I feel so grateful, happy and appreciated. it make my day seemed brighter.

I'm happy if people happy read my story too...

Yet, some feeling couldn't be erased that easy, right? I try to cry it all, but I never cry baby to start.

I watched sad movie and cry, yet I'm not crying about myself, I pity the other. I think It's okay to be gloomy, but I always end up cover my sadness with laugh, and joking around. I try to be cheerful as usual and not effected the people around me with my feeling,

and I don't want to affect you guys with my bad feeling also, but I end up with typing this and hoping I will relieve.

thanks for all your support and comment, that's worth much to me, I feel that someone really appreciate me.

I will continue writing more chapter...pray for me also, okay? so I could overcome my problem...

thank you.......^^ for more 159 subriber, and upvoter, also the peoples who give comment.

_Echoleshyver_