Chapter. 18 just one word...

Stop All the Pretend things

My tounge was stiff when I saw her face
It’s not like I’m bad at words
I love talking but I couldn’t talk to her
~Baekhyun~

Kim Taeyeon walked from the library, where she finished the work that Minseok gave to her. She always finish the school work at school so she wouldn’t be too busy at home. She had to do part time job.

“Taeyeon-eonni!!” Taeyeon saw Seohyun who was waving her hand happily, Seohyun was too kind, she was one of the girl that never Taeyeon because of her status as scholarship student.

“Seohyun-ah.” She waited until Seohyun walked to her. “Can I help you?”

Seohyun shook her head, “No! I just want walk with Eonni.” She said.

Taeyeon nodded, Seohyun was too kind to her own good, she had only few of friend and Taeyeon know well, how could Seohyun had many friend if every rest time Luhan always with her.

“What are you doing, Eonni?” Seohyun asked Taeyeon after seeing lot of file that Taeyeon held.

Taeyeon smiled, “Oh this is from student counsil room, we have lot of work today.” Taeyeon answered her.

“Minseok oppa has to be grateful to have you eonni!”

It was a innocent words but Taeyeon didn’t know why she was blushing, Seohyun made it as she and Minseok had a relationship. Minseok oppa has to be grateful to have you!

Taeyeon didn’t know but since the incident a month ago, Taeyeon had been easily blushed.

“It’s my obligation, Seohyun-ah” she muttered softly but stil audioable to Seohyun.

“Oh, Baekhyun-oppa!” Seohyun waved to another person.

Taeyeon followed Seohyun eyes and meet Byun Baekhyun who was standing there and smile.

Taeyeon rarely talk to him, he never say more than one word to Taeyeon since they were at junior high school. Guess, in his eyes Taeyeon was merely scholarship student, who wasn’t in same level with him,

He was Luhan’s cousin and automaticly, he was one of the most influence family in SM highschool.

“Hi Seohyun-ah..” Baekhyun waved back to them, and flashed Taeyeon a little smile. “Hi T-Taeyeon ssi..”

Baekhyun facepalmed himself!! Why did he suttered?

Taeyeon smiled to him, and slighly nodded her head, “Baekhyun-ssi.”

Oh my god...she smiled. Baekhyun wished he could save the picture, she was realllllllly beautifuuuuuul. Oh, his poor heart already wanted to explode soon...

“Oppa are you going to your class?” Seohyun asked him. She was confused why suddenly Baekhyun became unusual silent.

“Ah-yesss..” baekhyun nodded.

He tried to calm himself, he inhaled deeply, “Why? Do you want to meet Luhan?” he teased Seohyun, “Do you miss him?”

Seohyun pouted, “No.” she answered, “Luhan-oppa said he will meet me at Lunch.” She looked at Taeyeon and Baekhyun, before Seohyun took initiative put the file that Taeyeon brought to Baekhyun hand.

“Oppa, you have same class with Taeyeon-eonni right? So help her.” She said cheerfully that making Taeyeon eyes buldged.

“No need Seohyun-ah.” She said, “I don’t want to burden Baekhyun-ssi.” She said quickly, before extend her hand to ask for her file.

Baekhyun gulped, what should he do? Give the file for Taeyeon? Or bring it to the class? If he brought the file to the class so it means that he could walk with her too..if he walked with her so it mean that he could talk with her.

Buuuut what should he said?

Buutt if he brought the file with Taeyeon, even he didn’t talking that means Taeyeon would see him as a mature and cool boy right?

“Baekhyun-ssi.” Taeyeon tilted her head, “Give me the file.” She smiled.

“Oppa help Taeyeon-eonni.” Seohyun bugged him. “You want to go to class, right?”

“ahh..yess.” Baekhyun stuterred again, “L-let’s go...Taeyeon-ssi.” He tried to calm his nerve down. And started walking to avoid the awkwarkness,

“uh..Baekhyun-ssi.” Taeyeon called his name again.

Oh, my! His poor heart gonna explode soon. Don’t smile...don’t smile, please.

If Taeyeon smiled, he would die soon.

“Yes?”

“I think you go the wrong way.” Taeyeon said.

Great! Now he wasn’t cool bot but stupid boy...





Just short update guys, Baekyeon moment..

Next chapter would be ChanKrisSica and Seohunhan...

subcribe, comment and upvote you thing this story deserve it..

and glad to know your opinion too ^^