Chapter 40. the blonde couple?

Stop All the Pretend things

Love is everything that I could ask
Because love is the most important things
~Park Chanyeol~

The smug smile plastered in Chanyeol’s face when he was seeing his own reflcetion on mirror. “Hyung, thank you!!” he said to the hairstylist.

He went to this salon frequently to get haircut. But it was the first time Chanyeol dyed his own hair with blonde colour, and he still loved the colour so much.

He looked really handsome, for himself. And especially he seemed look like Jessica, they could be the blonde hair.

More over it was a reward for himself that he got, because he got the 52nd place.

The hairstylist just chuckled, “Are you sure your school will chill about it, Chanyeol-ah?” the hairstylist asked him.

“Of course, Heechul-hyung.” Chanyeol said cheerfully, “Hyung, you know that now I am at 52nd place, so I can do whatever I want.” He patted his chest.

Heechul rolled his eyes, “Chanyeol-ah, 52nd place isn’t that high.”

Heechul actually was the owner of this hairsaloon, but because Chanyeol was the regular customer and payed lot of money, he took care of Chanyeol himself.

Chanyeol pouted, “It’s high for me!! Ah..” he snapped his finger, “Hyung won’t believe Baekhyun get the 8th place.”

Heechul choked by his own saliva. “What? Byun Baekhyun? We talked about the same Byun Baekhyun, right?”

Chanyeol nodded, “Yes, hyung! Wah, he is really daebak!”

“How can? Is he cheating?”

Chanyeol shook his head, “He sat at the front, hyung!!”

Heechul gawked and then laughed, “I am sure. He is lucky that time.” Heechul leaned on the table, “Ah, why suddenly you want to change your hair colour?”

Chanyeol rubbed his naped, “Because I fall in love, hyung!!”

Heechul lift his brow, “With who? The girl in candy shop? or the florist? or the girl in bus stop?”

“No, hyung!! She is my blonde-princess Jessica.” he said dreamily, “She is so cool, hyung. Although, she got so many detention, she doesn’t change her hair.”

“Stubborn?’

“No! she is so beautiful, even when she is angry! She is cool and fearless. Not like another girl, she even can make Mrs.Ahn speechless.” Chanyeol said dramatically, “she stole my heart as soon as I saw her.”

Heechul laughed seeing Chanyeol selfdrama, “Then good luck, hope you will win her heart. And don’t forget bring her here.” Heechul clapped his hands together.

Chanyeol nodded, and took his backpack from the couch.

“Hey wait!!” Heechul called him again, “Pay first!!” Heechul said.

Chanyeol facepalmed himself, “I am sorry, hyung. I forget!!” Chanyeol took out the magical card a.k.a credit card. After paying the bill, Chanyeol walked out the salon.

When he just walked few meter away, when he caught a glance of the person he knew really well, Chanyeol smile became wider, and then he wave his hand happily, “Jessica!! My princesssss!!”



“Jessica!!! my princesssssssssssss!!” Jessica cursed when she heard the deep voice yell her name, she knew the owner of the voice even without she looked at the person face.

She wanted to ignored it but the owner suddenly hugged her, “Oh! this must be destiny!!” He exclaimed happily, “Can you believe it?”
Jessica gritted her teeth, “No!”

“Of course, I think no too, but heaven has destined us together.” He clasped Jessica’s hand. “Let’s go!”

Jessica wanted to bang her head to the wall right now, She sighed, “Can you leave me alone?” Jessica spatted coldly at Chanyeol. “I don’t want to see your face!!!”

Chanyeol gawked, “But why? I even colour my hair just like you!!” Chanyeol said, “See! We are being the blonde couple!!”

Jessica facepalmed herself, she actually never cared about people looked at her, but really Park Chanyeol made all the head turned to them. Jessica just left him there.

“Wait for your prince!!! My princess!!” He said and grabbed Jessica’s hand.

Jessica wanted to yell at him but she couldn’t because this boy was so dense!! Dense!!! “Why you always this dense?” Jessica yelled to him at the end

“It’s not dense!! It’s because love, love, love.” Chanyeol said. Jessica didn’t know that it’s her bad luck or Chanyeol did that to the departement store when sudddenly Jason Mraz I’m yours playing.

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you’re free
Look into your heart and you’ll find love, love, love

 

“You do this, don’t you?” Jessica squinted her eyes coldly.

Chanyeol just smiled, “Do what? I say it’s destiny!!” chanyeol said happily, “Let’s go, I will treat you ice cream!!!”

Jessica sighed this boy really densed, and touchy person. They walked to ice cream counter, “I want chocolate!!” Chanyeol said. “what flavour do you want?”

Jessica looked sceptically to the ice-cream board. She rarely eat ice cream, not like kid at her age, she never have father to buy her ice-cream.

 She attended the elite school in London. No ice-cream truck over there.

And morethan Jessica wanted to admit it, sometimes when she saw the ice cream parlor, some children was always accompanied by their parents.

When she was big enough to buy it herself, the ice cream tasted plain.

Nothing special like people bragged about it. She prefered to eat sphagetti and cake, something that heavy like that.

“Is there any flavour, ‘can you get away from my face’?” Jessica asked sarcastically.

Chanyeol titled his head, “I don’t think there is a flavour like that, but let’s try my favourite taste, Chocolate.” Chanyeol said and then said to the counter keeper, “Two chocolate flavour please.”

Jessica rolled her eyes, and walked away from there. She had no time to talk with Chanyeol, she just wanted to escape from him. And the only way, she could escape from him, when he was too occupied by other things.

“Wait!! My princess! Wait!” Chanyeol screamed, but still managed to hand money and took the two cone of ice cream. He chased Jessica with all his might.

“Here!!” He gave the ice cream to her.

Jessica only glared at the ice cream. “I don’t like it!! And I don’t ask you to buy it for me!!”

“Of course you don’t have to ask me!!” Chanyeol said, “I will buy the world for you even!!!” Chanyeol his own ice cream. “Just taste it!!”

Jessica hissed, and the ice cream who still Chanyeol held it for her.

“What do you think?” Chanyeol asked with the big eyes.

Jessica just stare flatly, “Nothing.”

“Don’t you feel the smooth texture? You can feel how the chocolate melt in your mouth? It’s cold but somehow make you feel happy. When you are having bad day, chocolate can cheer you up.” Chanyeol explained near seriously to Jessica.

Jessica didn’t know that the dense boy could explain something that poetic. Jessica hesistantly took the ice-cream cone from Chanyeol hands.

“Baekhyun, D.O and I always eat ice cream when we are down!” Chanyeol said willingly without Jessica asked him, “When we got bad score in school we always celebrate with ice cream, to cheer ourselves up! When I sad if my parent fight, I will call D.O and Baekhyun, they will bring a box of ice cream, we will eat ice cream together until we have sore throat.”

Jessica shocked hearing what Chaneyol said, she thought Chanyeol was a happy person ,she didn’t know that Chanyeol from the broken family.

Chanyeol sighed, and he gazed blankly, “When my parent is divorced, Sehun, D.O, Baekhyun and I went to ice cream parlor together, we booked one place, and eat ice cream until we have stomachache and then we stayed over at Sehun house.”

He chuckled like it was a good memories of his.

Jessica her ice-cream again and this time, she felt more than a plain taste, she could taste the sweetness of chocolate, she liked it. Unbelieveable, she pretty sured that she liked the chocolate taste.

“So Ice cream became our happy mark!! I want you to be happy also.” Chanyeol said.

Park Chanyeol said lot of chessy and mushy things to her, but this time was different. Jessica felt the sincere in his own words...

 



“Let’s play this!!” Chanyeol pointed to game arcade in that shopping mall. “This is Baekhyun and I favourite games.”

Jessica rolled her eyes, “I couldn’t play game.” She said.

“It’s so easy, even the dummy Byun Baekhyun can play it since he is eight years old.” Chanyeol said.

“Dummy? He is in the eight place, while you are in 52nd place.” Jessica reminded him sarcastically, well actually she never care about their score.
But that two dummy boys announced it everytime, almost a week!! Every hours..

“Well, I see Sehun’s paper and Baekhyun just lucky.” Chanyeol shrugged.

He sat on the couch, and patted the place beside him. “See this is easy!!” Chanyeol said while  he pulled Jessica to sit down with him.

Before Jessica could sit, someone yanked her harshly. “YAHH!!” Jessica yelled and get the heart attack seeing the person.

The expression on that person face was so scary, like he was fuming with anger, without any words anymore, he dragged Jessica away from there....



hope you love ChanSica moment...

thank you guys for all the comment and upvoter also subcriber...

next chapter the bickering couple came back again...

and after write this chapter me my self think I think Chanyeol can win JEssica's heart? What do you think?

kekekeke but don't what happen in future...

kekekkekekek...

-echoleshyver-