Chapter 34. Tutoring..

Stop All the Pretend things

"People always say that blood is thicker than water
But when it comes to Luhan
Love is thicker than your own sister.."

-Im Yoona

 

“Im Yoona! Are you sure you're my twin sibling?” Luhan almost shouted when he and Yoona was currently studying together at his room.

Yoona closed her eyes, “NO! Because I am so beautiful and you are so ugly!!” she shouted at him.

“Yes, I doubt it too!! Maybe that’s why you are so dumb!!” 

 

 

For the past hour, Luhan tutored Yoona for the test happening the next day but the younger of the twins never get it right, okay she got some question right it's far more than the older one's standards. And Luhan's analogy with his current situation? Every minute she spends with Yoona is equivalent to the time he wasn't able to spend with Seohyun. His lovely Seohyun.

“Luhan, I couldn’t understand that because you can’t explain it well!!” 

“Eish! You're waste my precious time with Seohyun!!” he said, “Why couldn’t you learn by yourself?” Luhan asked his twin sister.

“What waste your time for what? To look at Seohyun's photo?” she asked him sarcastically.”Seohyun is also studying for the test tommorow, you dumb!!”

Luhan hissed, “Now I know that why you and Baekhyun are look alike.”

Younger one’s eyes widened, and she hit Luhan’s head, “Ya!! I am ten times smarter than Byun Baekhyun okay?” she said.

Well, you can she she's not as bright and genius as her twin, but that doesn't mean that she was in the same level as that Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun was the same level with kindergarten student. Yoona even doubted how he had graduated from the Kindergarten.

“Then why can’t you do this question correctly?” Luhan asked.

Yoona wanted to hit Luhan again, “Because you keep yelling on me!!” Yoona said. “I wonder, what will you do if Seohyun is the same as me. Are you going to yell at her too?”

He looked at her incredulously, “Of course not!! You and Baekhyun are on the top of the list I want to yell at!! And just like you, do you arguing with Sehun just like this?”

Yoona pouted, “Of course not!!” Yoona said.

“So, answer those quickly, so I can call-”Luhan spoke with the high tone, and stopped when his phone rang loudly.

He smiled widely after reading the caller ID, “Yoboseyo! Joohyun-ah!!” he said.

Yoona gawked at the sudden transition of the evil brother in front of her to a sweet, one. What the! This two-faced man!! Yoona kicked Luhan’s shin and she got some glare from her twin brother.

“Sure, you can come here! Oppa will wait for you!”

Yoona wanted to puke right away, how could Luhan be so different to her and Seohyun? “Do you need me to pick you?”

Ha! Who is the dummy now?

If Seohyun really wanted to go to their house, she could ask her driver, no need Luhan to pick her up!

“Okay!” Luhan said, and then smiled like idiot!

“Are you that happy?” Yoona asked him.

Luhan nodded, “Yes, Seohyun will come here, so I will not be forever stuck with the stupid girl!!” Luhan mocked her.

Yoona kicked his foot again,”You! I am your lovely sister!! If I am stupid, then you're no different!” she said.

“Hey! Smart or not it depends on your brain. Siblings or not it has nothing to do about it!!”

Yoona really wanted to strangle Luhan. Actually she wanted to learn more, she's not that smart but at least she wouldn’t get some bad score in the test.

And now the only person that she could ask for help was choosing Seohyun over her! Although she knew that she could ask Sehun again to help her but somehow after Sehun called wrongly her name with Seohyun.

Yoona felt restless and upset.

Is there something happening between Seohyun and Sehun?

 



Seohyun closed her phone, and she smiled because she had heard Luhan’s voice. Seohyun would go to his house! And better she prepared her self again and asked permission for her mom.

Seohyun grabbed her bag, and walked to the her parents room in another side of the house. She wanted to meet her mom.

Her mom never go out from this wings, and Seohyun know why. Her mom is like a fragile flower. Her mom loved piano just like her, that’s why Seohyun would like to become a famous pianist someday.

Seohyun knocked on her mom door’s room, but the door already slightly open. Seohyun peeked to inside room, and she watched her mom sobbed. Her mom laid down in her bed, half of the blanket cover her body.

Her mom hold a framed picture, and hugged it like her life depend on it. “Eomma!” Seohyun called her softly.

Her mom looked at her, and wiped her tears, “Oh, Joohyun-ah! Come in!” she said and called her daughter. Her beautiful daughter.

Seohyun walked closer and sat at the edge of her mother's bed , “Eomma, why are you crying?” 

Seohyun saw the picture and found that it was a picture of Kris. But why?

Does something happened to Kris? Or her mom's guilty because of she never talk to him?

“I am just sad, Joohyun-ah.” Her mom said, “You want to go out?” Her mom asked her to change the topic.

Seohyun nodded, “I want to go to Luhan-oppa's house.” She bited her lower lips, “But if Eomma wanted me to stay, I will play for Eomma a cheerful song.” she offered.

Her mom shook her head, “No need, Joohyun-ah! You go have fun with Luhan.” Her mom said. “Let Eomma hugged you!” She said, and opened her arms.

Seohyun nodded and crawled closer to hug her mom. Her warm hug. Seohyun closed her eyes, she always love when her mom hug her like this, but she never hug Kris like this.

Seohyun wasn’t blind, so she could feel how different her mom treated her and Kris. Her mom even look at his eyes, like she was being guilty about something. Kris longed for their mother's hug too, but the latter acted like he didn’t care about it! She wished that her mom could hug Kris too. And give the simple hug that he wanted.

“Now go!!” Her mom said, Seohyun nodded and get out from her room and walked to the corridor with heavy heart.

It wasn’t fair for Kris to get something like this. Seohyun walked and meet Kris who was feeding the little dog there, Kris loved the little puppy, Seohyun could see that. “Ah, Joohyun-ah.” Kris greeted her.

“Oppa!” she greeted Kris.

“Where are you going?” Kris asked her.

“To Luhan oppa's house.” Seohyun replied him, and smiled when Kris stood up. “Oppa you want to join us? So Luhan oppa will teach you too!”

Kris curled his lips, yeah and Luhan would kill him when he came to his house, because the possesive doe eyed loved to have Seohyun by himself. “No thanks.” Kris rejected. “Have you told Eomma?”

Seohyun nodded, and she felt Kris’ smiled slowly faded.

Kris forced the small smile, “Good.”Kris said, “How is she?” Kris asked her, because he knew that his mom wouldn’t meet him. Her mom couldn't even bear to look at his face.

Seohyun felt her heart clench, and she hugged her brother, “Eomma hugged me just now! So if I hug oppa, oppa will feel Eomma warmth too.” Seohyun said softly.

Kris closed his eyes, pretending that his mom who hugged him. His mom not even once hug him like this, he hated it! Sometimes, he asked himself, what have he done? Why his mom only hugging Seohyun and never him? Does she only love Seohyun, not him?

Little did the two know, their mom is watching from her room. She tried to hold her tears, “Kris.Kris..Eomma is sorry!” she whispered, “But Eomma have to do this.” She said in pain.

She hated herself being weak like this, she knew she didn’t deserve Kris and Seohyun's love like this. She did everything to revenge on her husband, but she never think that both of her children will suffer this hard. They were fed by lies, each day, lie after lie..

Joohee loved them both, really, both of them are her own children. They lived in her womb nine months...one full with love she could give and one with the hatred that she had to her husband...

And then she did it all, she hurted her husband but withing process she hurt them too...”eomma is sorry...” she said.

 



Love did change people.

Yoona realize it as soon as Seohyun came to their house, and Luhan started to teach her. Not even once Luhan yelled to Seohyun even if the latter didn’t understand the same question.

And the most disgusting is Luhan keep holding Seohyun’s hand when she did the questions.

Euh, not your brother. So she decided to left both of them, before Yoona die of nausea.

Luhan knew that his sister was going out from the room but he ignored her, he would teach Yoona later on, if he still had time. Luhan laughed a little when Seohyun pouted, not understanding something.

“Thank you, oppa!” Seohyun said cheerfully when they finished learning everything about the lesson,.

“Welcome.” Luhan said with smile, “Do you want to drink apple juice?” Luhan asked her.

He walked to his refrigerator in room, Seohyun followed him closely, and she shook her head, “I want banana milk.” She said.

Luhan chuckled and gave her a banana milk and took the apple juice for himself, he knew Seohyun hated it whenever he drinks cappucino. Because for Seohyun it wasn’t healthy.

Luhan sat at his sofa, and patted the place near him. Seohyun sat close to him and started to drink the banana milk, “Why do you love banana milk?” Luhan asked her.

“Because it is sweet, oppa.” Seohyun said, and sipped her banana milk.

“You do love sweet things, right?” he asked her.

Seohyun nodded, “Oppa doesn’t really like sweet right?” Seohyun asked him. She looked cute with the straw in , “Oppa like Cappucino!!” she said

“Yes, sometimes.”Luhan said.

Seohyun pouted, “Cappucino isn’t healthy for you, oppa. You shouldn’t drink that too often.” 

Luhan chuckled, Seohyun was the queen of the upright life, and Luhan knew that she cared about him, hence she nagged a lot about it. “Okay, I will not drink it! See I drink apple juice.”

Seohyun nodded happily, “Later I will make an apple juice and yam for you Oppa.” She said. “You will not taste the yam, oppa. Because the yam is mixed with apple.”

Luhan could imagine that, Seohyun gonna be a good house wife and Luhan could see that him and Seohyun in picture. “Sure!” although he wasn’t the big fans of Yam. But if Seohyun made it for him, even it's a scorched rice he would eat that.

Seohyun looked around his room, “You still read Romeo and Juliet oppa?” she asked in wide smile, when she found the big book near his bed. She walked to the bed, and took the book.

“Yes, I will finish it soon.”Luhan said, although he needed lot of time to read it. He always felt sleepy when he read that book.

The words, and the sentences wereee soooooooo loooooooong and it made him so sleepy, Luhan had lost counting how many times did he fall a sleep when he read the book.

But it was worthy with Seohyun’s big smile.

“Let’s read it together, oppa!” she said again cheerfully. She took the book to the sofa they were sitting before.

Luhan nodded, and he sat beside Seohyun, he pulled Seohyun closer to him, and put his arm on Seohyun shoulder.

“Oppa!” Seohyun blushed, because it was their first time cuddle like this in sofa.

Luhan placed his chin on the top of Seohyun head, if Romeo and Juliet will make him and Seohyun closer, he would read it. He hated when Seohyun and Sehun are close because of something he didn’t know. He hated how Oh Sehun knew lot of things about Seohyun.

He hated the way Seohyun laughed with Sehun, and he wanted to be a person that seohyun could rely also.. they could have some interest also, althought it mean Luhan had to spent his time on this book.

“Let’s sit like this.” Luhan said, Seohyun felt so perfect cuddling in his arms like that. They suited each other alot. And Luhan loved the feeling. Seohyon nodded, and stay longer like that, she felt nervous but strangely so comfortable to Luhan, as she could hear Luhan’s heart beat. So stable and so warming...




I updated again..

thank you for your support..Actually I feel much better about the cat now!

and comment please, it felt so great when someone left the comment..

I really love it..

this chapter for the Seohan fans.

and for some of the people who felt broken hearted about BAekyeon news, stay strong, all the pain will fade away

we wished the best for them...wished them a happy live..

 

-love you all-

~Echoleshyver~

 

-edited by: heartsica 6/23/2014 4:08pm