Chapter 24. Wishing you happy birthday...

Stop All the Pretend things

Everyone need a little time to heal the heart.
Heal the heart who had wounded.
But I just need one night to get over the sadness
Because I don’t have heart.
~Jessica Jung~

Kris was restless during the day, he couldn’t concentrate in the lesson even in the basket ball. so he decided to just go out and bought a new motorcycle.

Okay, his parent gave him car but he was too lazy now to use the car.

More over his parent had lot of money, why didn’t he spent a little more? And motorcycle made him look better. He could go anywhere with it while feeling the breeze blow him.

Somehow the motorcycle made him feeling free.

Free from the burden that making him lonely. From his father who was kept pressuring him, from the mother who couldn’t speak with him, from the brother who seem too perfect.

But no matter how fast is it, Kris couldn’t erase the shadow of the blonde girl. Where was she live? Did she have family? Was she really sick? If she were sick, did she had someone to take care of her...

Must Kris called her? Asking her if she was okay or not? But..wait she never gave her phone number to anyone? Kris doubted that she had someone to tell...and Kris didn’t know her phone number.

Damn that girl! And !! And her soo introvert personality. Kris was sure getting her phone number would like a matador fight againt the bull.

Eish! Since when did Kris become so care about her? She was annoying. She had nothing to do with him.

She had nothing to with him.

He convienced himself.

Damn! Next time, they met Kris would ask for the phone number, just for his mind peace. So he wouldn’t stupidly wandering around Gangnam just because he was desprate to find her.

Where was she?

Kris pulled the brake when he saw not-so-stange figure who walked near the cafe, the blonde hair girl.

Kris knew lot of girls were dyeing their hair blonde, but one part of him was sure it was her. Jessica Jung.

Kris stopped his motorcycle as soon as possible and quickly walking to that girl, and yanked her arm roughly, “Where are you going today?” he asked her furiously.

“YAH! Are you crazy!!” the girl screamed.

In one side, Kris knew that he caught the right girl, no girl would yell that loudly to stranger, most of girl would scared if they found someone grab them suddenly, only Jessica who would fight.

And In other side, he was sured the girl was okay.

Kris ignored her yelling, “Where you go today?” he asked her again.

Jessica sent him cold glared, and yanked herself free from Kris, “None of your business!” she spatted coldly. “Now! Get lost from my way!!” she said and dusted her hand.

Kris frowned something happen to that girl, Kris didn’t know, but the girl seem colder than usual. Kris walked to her front again, “I asked you where was you going until you didn’t attend school?” he asked her again.

Jessica just sent him the cold dagger, “What did I do! Where did I go had nothing to do! And I don’t have to answer you!!” she said in unusual calm voice.

Usually after the provocation she would explode and yelling. But after the one she yelled at first, she just go flat. “Now get lost!” she said.

Kris still held her wrist, “I just ask you, where are you going? And I’m not going to get lost until you answer me!” Kris insist.

Jessica sighed, and cursed in low voice but still audioable for Kris, she closed her eyes, “Home! I just don’t want to go to school! Now get lost!”

“Wait!!” Kris said again, and walked to her front. “What is your phone number?” he asked her.

Jessica seem wanted to explode soon, this boy was so persistent also. “I don’t have phone!” she said and walk away, she just wanted to finish this stupid converstation soon!!

She wanted to eat her birthday cake now!

“You lie!!” Kris said briefly, “right? You are big fat liar!!” he mocked her.

Jessica clenched her teeth, “What the hell do you want?” she yelled at the end. She hate it!! She didn’t want to speaking stupidly with this jerk yet the expression of the jerk was soo annoying.

“Phone number, stupid!!” he said.

“I don’t want to give it to you!” she yelled. And suddenly she yelped when Kris pulled her closer and took something from her back. “You ask for this!!” Kris said.

“Give me back my phone, damn!” the girl cursed, Jessica didn’t care lot of people saw her cursing, she didn’t care about their opinion though.
Kris held her phone higher and punched his own number, before using her phone to call his phone, and gave back the phone to her. He check his own phone with smug smile.

“Now you can go!!” He said.

Jessica glared at him, “am I your dog? I am not your stupid dog!” Jessica spatted at him.

Why did today he had to hear ‘dog’ words so much? This afternoon from Chanyeol mouth. The stupid Chanyeol called him bulldog, and now this girl also use the dog words again.

“even you are the dog, I don’t want to own you! And my dog is not stupid. It name Ace!!”

Jessica rolled her eyes, “And the owner named Joker. Whatever!!” she said and pushed him away to go away from his sight.

Kris didn’t know why but he didn’t want the girl lose from his sight! Not after they had small converstation.

That supposedly enough for him, knowing that girl was okay.

She didn’t sick but Kris wanted to know where will the girl go? Kris followed her from the back, he knew that Jessica wouldn’t realize he was following her... because the girl was so absorbed in her own though.

Kris realized that he acted like stalker but he wanted to know what the girl do by herself. If she was fight with him he wouldn’t know what did she do? He was curious.

Jessica entered the cake shop, and Kris slowly entered the shop with another customer. Jessica talked something to the waiter and sat at one of the corner sit in the cake shop.

Kris chose to near her but quite far so Jessica wouldn’t see him sat there. Kris waited patiently when she saw Jessica was hearing something in her ipod.

“Miss, this is the birthday cake, are you sure didn’t want us to keep it until your friend come?” she asked her, when handed the round chocolate cake.

Birthday? Did she have friend? So today was her friend birthday so she didn’t come to school? But who and How she could have friend?

Kris always see her alone.

Was her friend a girl? Or a boy? Or her boyfriend? Kris shook his head, there was no way she had boyfriend right? She wouldn’t be so cold if she had boyfriend.

Or that was Kris hope!

“Yes!” she answered shortly.

“and Am I write the name right? Jessica Jung?”

Jessica nodded, “and help me to play the birthday song okay?”

After the waitress left, Jessica took the knife and cut the cake, and took out one big piece? She placed the piece to her plate. Then she wait until the birthday song played before she ate the cake.

And then it all Kris! Today was her birthday! Her birthday and she celebrate it alone? Where was her friend? Where was her family?
Kris knew his family was messed up but he always celebrate his birthday with a big party. Her father and Mother might be hate his born day, but his friend, brother and sister really wish him happy birthday sincerely.

Seohyun would play piano for him and singing the birthday song beautifully like an angel, before he blew he candle. That was one of the good day for Kris in the year.

Why even she had to celebrate it alone? Why was no one sang it for her?

Kris couldn’t imagine the birthday without someone sang happy birthday to him. He couldn’t imagine that he had to celebrate it alone, birthday wasn’t time when they had to spend alone.

“Happy birthday!” he whispered softly.

Kris was hesistate that must he appear or not, but today was her birthday, Kris didn’t want to ruin it. He didn’t want the girl yell again for today. She deserved to be happy at least one day in a year. If she was more calm without Kris distrubtion so Kris would sat here only and wished her the silent happy birthday sincerely.

“Happy birthday, Jessica Jung.” He said softly, “Hope everything gonna be fine for you.” He said while looking at the girl who still eat the cake and hearing the birthday song.

For the first time, Kris wished for someone who even he hate. For the first time in his life, he was happy born as Kris wu, because he had someone to sing happy birthday for him.

And for the first time, he saw how strong and beautiful Jessica was.




dedicated for Krissica fans..

next chapter would lot of humor than this one.

this just when Kris start saw all the different things with JEssica..

hope you lovvvveeee it alot,.

give me your comment okay? subcribe and upvote...

thank you...

today double update.

I will update soon might be tommorow or two days again