Chapter 54. Decision to make

Stop All the Pretend things

"Being afraid is normal  for human
But don’t let that feeling control you
Because it's you, who must control your feeling"

-Kim Taeyeon

 

 

Sehun doesn't like the gossip channel because he's not a girl but his sister although she was busy, the latter loved the gossip channel so much, because she always updated about the new boybands or girlbands even the news of who is dating who.

His sister sighed, “How I wish you become one of those idols!” his sister said suddenly.

“Yeah, unfortunately I am the heir of Oh family.” He said to his childish big sister.

His sister looked at Sehun's profile, “You have that kind of face that can make you famous you know!! Tall, handsome not to mention you're a good dancer.” His sister protested. “You can be a visual and dancer of the group.”

Sehun chuckled, “Unfortunately I just love dancing.” He said. “And since when you have interest to entertaiment? Planning to open entertaiment agency or something?”

His sister shook her head, “Of course no!! With the hospital and school only, they already made my head dizzy. You need to quickly grow up, Sehun-ah and help noona!!” his sister said and ruffled Sehun's hair.

“Eish!” Sehun pushing away his sister's hand, “I don’t like you messing my hair noona.”

His sister laughed, “Okay! Okay! I forgot you're not five years Sehun. I's missing that boy again!! Your noona's already old.”

Sehun and his sister had the big about 8 years gap. So his sister always treat him like a little baby. “Then you should get marry soon!!” Sehun said.

His sister nodded, “I will...I will. But I can’t stand the wedding preparation and it's impposible if I asked Yunho to prepare it for me, right?”

His sister mentioned her fiancee's name, they will be married not because of arrangement but rather because of love. They've been in a relationship for five years. And last year, Yunho proposed to her.

But both of them were too lazy to prepare the wedding!! Yunho didn’t protest much, as long as he will be to married Sehun’s sister, while his sister also couldn’t stand shopping too much like normal people.

“Ask Eomma to help you.” Sehun suggested.

“I think I will...” His sister suddenly became quiet and she jumped, “Omo!” she pointed the TV screen. “Isn’t he Luhan, the Im's heir?”

Sehun averted his gaze to the TV screen.

“And Seohyun, right?” his sister added. “What are they doing?”

Sehun read the information on the screen

The Im heir and Seo family’s  princess spotted having date in Hongdae just like normal teenagers.

Sehun clenched his fist while the host of the program read the news, while the picture slide changed from Luhan holding Seohyun’s hand, and they entering the restaurant, and they going into Luhan’s car.

“What a media play.” His sister commented, her eyes still glued on the screen, “So they are using the media play to avert the topic from their illegitimate daughter to the lovey dovey couple.”

Sehun knew what his sister said was true, but he also knew that what they saw on TV isn’t fake. It was the truth!!

“But i think they are very cute as a couple.” His sister said and smiled, “You know they looked so in love, are they like that in the school?” His sister asked Sehun
Sehun maintained his poker face and nodded, “Yes.”

“Love is hard to find in our world, but Sehun-ah... our family is different. Most of the chaebol family expect you to marry the same level people, but our parents said that love is the most important things.” His sister said.

But the boy was too occupied by the news and how to cover his feeling. He can't help but clench his fist.

“What a relief, you're not engage with Seohyun right?”  Her sister asked suddenly that attracted Sehun’s attention.

“What do you mean, noona?” he asked his sister. “I was about to be engaged with Seohyun?”

His sister sighed and looked at him, “You like that girl, don’t you?” his sister said suddenly.

Oh Saemi had known Sehun eversince he's born, he could hide anything to everyone with his poker face but not to Saemi, the older could read his expression eversince.

“No.” Sehun denied.

“Don’t lie to me, Oh Sehun!! I am not Eomma or appa or harabeoji!! You can tell me!!” she warned him, reminding him about how close they are. “You like that Seo’s princess.”

Sehun shook his head, “I don’t want to discuss it noona.” He said in his stoic expression.

“You have to!” Saemi forced him. “I know you, Oh Sehun. you like that girl, no.. scratch that I mean you love that girl!!” she said. “Admit it, Oh Sehun!! You're not that coward who couldn’t admit your own feeling.”

“Noona, let’s forget it..”

“No!!” Saemi was more stubborn than Sehun. “No, Oh Sehun!!”

Sehun shoulder fell, and he nodded. “But it doesn’t matter anymore.”

Saemi sat beside Sehun, “Sehunnie!!” she said, and cupped Sehun face just like when he was five. “Listen to me! If you really love that girl you must fight to get her.”

Sehun shook his head, “But how can I do that noona? I'm already engaged with Yoona. And I will do my obligation as the Oh family’s son!!”

“If it’s just because obligation, cancel it Sehun. Obligation has nothing to compare with your happiness!!” Saemi said sternly, “Do you think Yoona will be happy if you love another girl but you're already tied to her?”

“She deserved happiness too Sehun!! you won’t be happy with her, and Yoona couldn’t find her own happiness just because you are too stubborn to call off the engagement!! You can’t even give the love she supposed to recieve from you, so let her get from other!!”

Sehun never think about it, he knew what his sister said was the soft version of what Jessica said, but he never think about Yoona, all that he could think is about the obligation. His obligation.

“I'm asking you...” her sister said, “Can you love Yoona?” she asked Sehun.

And that question slapped Sehun really hard, he always think that he perhaps will learn to love Yoona, but can he really love Yoona? Can he forget Seohyun?

“You're torturing both of yourselves.” His sister said, “You want your marriage to be a mere business? Yoona deserves happiness, Sehun. Please remember that. If you can give it to her, don’t tie her in with your stubborness. She deserves someone who will love her.”

“Not someone who love her brother’s fiancee!”

Sehun couldn’t think straight, it just downed to himself that all of the things that he thought was his obligation seemed so selfish. He felt so selfish

Could he really do that? Call off their engagement? Was it the best for all of them?

“Think Oh Sehun. Can you love Yoona?” His sister asked him again. “Obligation is important but it’s not wrong to be happy. We don’t want you to regret it all of your life.”

Sehun knew that. He just realized he was so selfish, he was coward because he just wanted to play as backstage hero. He's afraid that Seohyun would reject him hence he stopped even before trying.

He took Yoona as his shield as his guarantee. Hence he didn’t need to fight anymore.

“Don’t wait until its too late.” His sister said.

Perhaps, perhaps he should start playing his own hero, he would try to get Seohyun because he wanted too. He wanted too, because he loved her, because he thought he can love her more than Luhan can do...

And Yoona? He didn’t think Yoona had feeling for him, and yes..she deserved happiness from other people.

Sehun lost in his thought so he didn’t realize that his sister already got out and Byun Baekhyun entered the room.

Sehun felt extremly selfish, selfish if he chose to fight for Seohyun because he negleted his obligation to his family, but he was also thinking what his sister just said is true.

Sehun lifted his head and met Baekhyun gazed, Baekhyun smiled widely, “Want to eat some ice cream until we got brain freeze?”

Baekhyun knew it, the latter heard that! Sehun knew it, because the gaze on his eyes, because something in Baekhyun expression. Because of Ice cream.

Sehun thought Baekhyun would angry but instead he was smiling with understand like he already knew it. Or perhaps he was already knew?

Because Byun Baekhyun sometimes wasn’t dense.

Sehun laughed, “I will bring the ice cream.” He said.



The mess started, to the ...wait patiently okay? I will update soon....

thank for comment and upvoter and subcriber ....

Just one thing I want, Left lot of comment okay?

 

-edited by: heartsica 7/18/2014 7:26pm