Chapter 61 take care...

Stop All the Pretend things

double update please read chapter before



Act means more than a simple words
Sometimes a single acts warmth more
~Im Yoona~

“YAH!” Jessica wanted to kick Kris when she saw Luhan and Seohyun who entered her house, she never invited anyone to her house. And never intended too.

But that Jerk invited these two people without her knowing, Jessica gonna kick him, just if she didn’t remember that Kris already wounded.

Kris raised his brow, “What?” Kris asked her, “Do you want me in your house?”

“I want you to get out from my house!!” Jessica shouted and pointed door.

Kris rolled his eyes, “Yeah, but I want to make sure that ert didn’t do anything to my sister!!” he said to Jessica but eyeing Luhan.

“YAH!! You have dirty mind!!” Luhan threw the bag of clotch to Kris.

Kris groaned in pain when the bag hit his weakest spot.

Seohyun quickly rushing to her brother, “Oppa..” she called him, “Are you okay?” she asked him, she touched the cut on Kris’ lip corner. “Is it really hurt?”

If Jessica were Kris, she gonna to said something sarcastically to Seohyun, or if Seohyun were another person. But Seohyun seemed so sincere, and Kris gazed lovingly to his sister.

Kris shook his head, “Not really. I am okay, Joohyun-ah.”  He insured his sister, “Oppa is strong enough!!” he said confidently.

Jessica averted her gaze from it, “should we give them private time?” she asked her half brother.

Luhan nodded and followed Jessica to the kitchen leaving Seohyun and Kris who sat there, he was curious about it but he would ask Seohyun, if Seohyun wanted to tell him he would hear.

“Did appa hit Eomma again?” Seohyun asked him in her fragile voice, “Did Eomma also hurt?”

Kris hated lying but he would do that for Seohyun, Seohyun would hurt more if she knew the truth.

Kris shook his head, “No, I came just in time.” Kris said. “Eomma didn’t get hurt, and I am okay also.”

Seohyun shook her head, “Oppa is lying, right?” Seohyun asked him, “Oppa is hurt more.” Seohyun said, “This cut is deeper than before.”

“No, I am okay.” He said,”You don’t need to worry.”

“How can I am not worry?” Seohyun asked him, and cried a little, “I am worthless right? I should be there to help oppa.”

“Sst. No!” Kris rubbed her hair, “It’s my fault anyway, I insist to meet Eomma.”

“I should accompany oppa.” Seohyun said, “If I accompany you, oppa will not get this cut, right? Appa will hit me also, so oppa wouldn’t this bad.”

“No, Joohyun-ah. No! I am happy you are not with me, if you are with me I can’t protect you and Eomma.”

“You always protect us? Then who will protect you oppa?” Seohyun asked him, “Who will protect you?”

Jessica stopped from whatever she did in the kitchen when she heard the question that Seohyun asked to Kris, who would protect Kris?

Jessica had never cared about someone else, she didn’t understand why did Kris wanted to sacrifies himself for someone else? Why?

Luhan took a glance toward Seohyun who hugged Kris right now, he sighed, he would protect Seohyun, he didn’t know what really happened in Seo house, but he wouldn’t tell anyone especially if it affect Seohyun.

“Why is he so foolish?” Jessica muttered under her breath but still audioable for Luhan to hear.

“Kris is not a shallow bully like you think.” Luhan said slowly, “He looked though outside but soft inside, he loved his family, he had the biggest heart you ever know. When he love his family although it’s hard he will continue to do so. He just didn’t show it to anyone.”

“But it’s mean he is stupid enough to hurt. Caring for someone that didn’t love you mean you are stupid enough to hurt.” Jessica commented monotuously.

“That make Kris special right?” Luhan asked her back, “You want to learn from Kris to love someone like that.”

Jessica let out laugh inwardly, “I don’t think I will let myself fool like that. Like what? Loving your father although he didn’t give affection to me? It was fool!! I love myself more.”

“No matter what happen he is your father also, noona.” Luhan let out the word sarcastically. “With his money he keep you alive.”

“Yeah you right, because I’m the dirty little secret so he must use to cover it up.” Jessica replied him, “If he stop the money, my mother will spill it out.”
Luhan clenched his fist, “But you should be grateful, if not you wouldn’t be here.”

Jessica laughed, “He would hope that my mom would abort me.” Jessica said, “If I died it is easier for you guys right?”

“No. if you are loveable perhaps it is easier for us to accept you.”

“Tell me, dongsaeng, how could I became loveable if I don’t know what is love?” Jessica asked him, she pointed Luhan, “You already loathed me from the start. And I won’t play act like cinderella.”

Luhan looked down to his foot,yes, he loathed her even before he knew her, but he couldn’t help. He knew part of her reason yet he couldn’t help to feel like this.

Seeing Jessica, Seeing her made him remember that his dad didn’t loyal to his family, that his father destroyed Luhan’s adore toward him. All the respect that Luhan had.

And made Luhan hate himself, because before he was born his father already became unfaithful, and his father could throw someone else away.

And also deep in his heart, Luhan felt like he was stealing something from Jessica.

Luhan and Jessica didn’t know how long they did nothing in kitchen when suddenly they heard Seohyun laughed in tears, “Oppa!”

“We should ask Luhan to cook for us, or we can die if Jessica cook for us!!”

“YAH!!” Luhan yelled, “Am I your helper?”

Jessica looked at him, and handed him a pan, “I agree with him, if you want live a little longer, cook for us.” She said and walked toward her bedroom



Yang Chunja looked at disbelieved to the people in front of her, the Oh family. Oh Won bin, Sehun father and Oh Jonghyuk his grandfather.

“I’m sorry madam Im.” Oh won bin said with deep regret, “We didn’t know that Sehun will take this decision but we support him.”

“Wait aminute.” Yang Chunja lift her hand, “Are you saying that because Sehun didn’t favour anymore about the engagement, you will cancel it?”

Oh won bin sighed, but nodded, “I know it seemed thoughtless, but we know what Sehun mean.” He said, “They are so young to know about it, they didn’t get any choice.”

“Don’t you have consider that by cancelling the engagement between them, it is going to weakened the alliance between Oh and Im in future?” Chunja asked them.

Oh was one of the most influence group in Korea also, marrying an Oh mean that your reputation would be treat well. And Chunja wasn’t going to let it slip of her grip that easy.

Oh Jonghyuk nodded, “We have consider it, but our grandchildren happiness are on the count.” Jonghyuk said, “Sehun had decided that he couldn’t be happy with Yoona. I’m sure if they were a match from heaven they will fall in love again.”

“Oh Jonghyuk-ssi, I know about it, but they are too young to know what the best for them and company.” Chunja said, “They didn’t know that their decision now, would effect more than theirself, but also the stock of company.”

The Im had face the shake of the Jessica news, they handled it really well, it didn’t affect as much as Chunja predict but the fail engagement? More over Oh was one most valued thing beside Seo.

Chunja knew that she could find some suitor for Yoona soon but she didn’t want to let this just slip.

“We aware of that. But his happiness is more important, but the cancelled engagement didn’t mean that we aren’t doing business anymore right?” Oh won bin persuaded her.

Chunja sighed, “I know how differentiate between business and personal. But don’t you guys think more about it?”

Jonghyuk shook his head, “We already discuss it with Sehun in one week, and we knew that Sehun know what the best for himself.” He explained, “We are so sorry madam Im. The Im can do some demand from us.”

Chunja sighed again, she started to find another alternate, “How about if we ask the kids to decide it?”

Wonbin and Jonghyun exchanged glance to each other, “Actually madam Im this is from Sehun.” he said.

Chunja nodded, “I understand, but how about my Yoona?” she asked him. “She has right about this matter also.”

Jonghyuk nodded, “I guess, it’s not wrong to ask both of our children.” He said.

“How about if we set meeting for all of us?” Chunja said, “The suitable time for Yoona and Sehun also. Let they talked also about it.”

Chunja just hoped that in that time, Yoona could persuade that boy to stay in this engagement. The Oh was the biggest fish for Yoona, and they just couldn’t let it slip.

Chunja had to find the way to make the engagement kept happening.



I'm sorry for the long time for the update guys...so this is double update

hope you understand me, I wll try to update as soon as possible...

yeah after the worse healing time, I finally got my health again, and my laptop again...

hope you love this chapter....

and also the few more chapter more drama and angst...

I think...I'm sorry for the seyoon shipper. but it part of plot....

Left me many comment okay??