Chapter 67. Pain, Love and Kiss?

Stop All the Pretend things

No such a scary thing
Except when you can’t look at me
For the same way with you usually do
~Im Luhan~

"Are you okay?” Luhan asked Seohyun when he put Seohyun sat on the piano chair while he was kneeling in front of her. He only held her hands with his wounded hands.

Seohyun looked to the Luhan , “You are hurt more, oppa.” Seohyun said, “I am the one who must ask you, are you okay?”

Seohyun wanted to ask lot of question to Luhan but when she saw the bruises all over Luhan’s face, she couldn’t help but to worry. Because Luhan’s face covered with lot of cut, and blood.

Luhan tried to smile, althought it pain his lips, “Of course I am okay.” He said to Seohyun. “Don’t worry.”

Luhan closed his eyes, when he felt Seohyun fragile finger caressed his face softly, “We have to put ointment for you oppa.” She said as she touched one by one Luhan’s wound.

Luhan kissed her palm, “Later.” He said, “I am sorry you have to see me fighting. You hate it, right?” Luhan asked her, “You hate someone fighting right?”

Seohyun didn’t answer, she just averted her gazed to another place.

That was what Luhan afraid the most, Seohyun couldn’t lie, she would look to another place when she couldn’t answer you. Luhan didn’t remember when he saw Yoona cried he just think to beat the hell out of Oh Sehun.

He didn’t realize that Seohyun would be there.

Luhan was afraid Seohyun would see him so different, that he was violence person. Luhan had assumption no actually he knew about Kris and His father.

How his father would hit him. But Luhan pretended to clueless because it would hurt Seohyun also.

He didn’t want Seohyun changed her view about him, how about if Seohyun hated him? No, Seohyun wouldnt hate him but just saw him not like the way she saw him before.

“Why did you fight oppa?” Seohyun asked him softly. “Do you have problem with Sehun-oppa?”

Luhan held his breath, he was relieved that Seohyun still wanted to talk with him. Seohyun didn’t hate him, yet. He didn’t want Seohyun hate him. “He cancelled his engagement with Yoona, Seohyun-ah.” Luhan said it softly.

Seohyun shocked when she heard that, she always thought that Yoona and Sehun were the most suit for each other, both of them were so goodlooking and beautiful. “Why....??”

“She cried Joohyun-ah. Yoona never cry in her life, not when I threw her doll to the fish pool, she raged Joohyun-ah not crying. She cried today, she even couldn’t stand by herself, she looked so fragile.” Luhan said. “I can’t see her cry, Joohyun-ah. She is my baby sister, she is strong.”

Luhan felt helpless. He couldn’t protect Yoona’s happiness, it hurt him also. He felt failed as the big brother,  he thought that Yoona was strong, she didn’t need him but he neglected her.

“Oppa...”

“Yoona loves Sehun.” Luhan said again his voice just mere a whisper, “She is waiting so one day Sehun will love her like she loves him. She said that is her last hope. He is her happiness, Joohyun-ah.”

He put his head to Seohyun’s lap, he told Seohyun what he felt, the helpless feeling that he feel, the guilty that he bear, because he couldn’t do everything for his sister, one of the most precious person in his life.

“Please don’t hate me.” Luhan plead to her, “Don’t hate me because I hit him...”

“I don’t hate you oppa.” Seohyun said and lift Luhan’s head to looked into his eyes, “I don’t hate you, oppa.” She repeated once again.

Luhan looked into her eyes, he knew Seohyun didn’t lie, but would she see him differently? Seeing him like her father, who used his fist to solve the problem?

Would Seohyun see him with the afraid eyes? Would that round eyes look at him with despise? Would Seohyun leave him also? Would Seohyun call off their engagement?

“Really?” Luhan asked her to confirmed.

Seohyun nodded.

Luhan pulled her to a tight hug, “Don’t leave me, don’t hate me.” He whispered softly, Seohyun nodded in his hug.

“I won’t.” Seohyun said, and Seohyun freezed when she heard the softer whisper from Luhan, she even herself didn’t believe it. she was almost sured that she was wrong, she just imagined that words.

Seohyun looked into Luhan’s eyes, before closed her eyes and let Luhan kissed her, the soft peck on her lips. She opened her eyes when Luhan held the kiss longer than usual.

“Oppa..”

Luhan touched her face, and rubbed her cheek with his thumb, “Thank you.” He said, before closed the gap between their lips once again.

This was the first time, Seohyun felt Luhan deepen his kiss softly but not just a simple kiss like usual. Seohyun didn’t know what to do so she just closed her eyes.

Feeling the kiss that make her heart beat faster but also became calm.

Luhan pulled away, and kissed her cheek. “Don’t leave me, Joohyun-ah.”

Seohyun was still shocked  by the kiss but also by the whispering words that Luhan said to her. She even thought that she was dreaming, she was imagining things, she heard wrongly because the word...

Saranghae.
(I Love You)

Weird, but she felt more her heart beat faster more than the usual she felt, she felt Luhan’s presence wrapped her so much, and the weak whispering words was the most beautiful things in the world.



Jessica walked to the piano room when she caught a girl lean on the door, and looking inside. She squinted her eyes, she didn’t know who was the girl, but she looked so petite and small.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” the girl ask her with big smile. The girl seemed just 14 or 15 years old, she wore the oversized plaid shirt, the sporty short and canvas shoes, also not lose from Jessica sighed the baseball cap.

Her shirt was tainted with some oil colour, her face also.

Jessica looked to the place the girl pointed, she looked the bruised Luhan kiss Seohyun. “are you tom the cat, you peep on them?” Jessica spatted her coldly.

“Eish.” The girl hissed, “Eonni you don’t have artistic mind, look.” The girl said and making the frame with her finger. “It’s like painting, the girl is like the angel, and the boy is like the sacrified lover, can you see her wing?” the girl said dreamily.

Jessica rolled her eyes, “Are you painter?” Jessica mocked her coldly.

The girl eyes became bigger, “How do you know,Eonni?” the girl seemed purely shocked, “Oh tell that oppa and Eonni I will paint them okay?” the girls said and pointed the couple inside.

Jessica exhaled, “Up to you!”

“ah..one again eonni, where is the exit from this building?” the girl asked her again, “I have wondered one hour but I lost in this building.” The girl said with huge grinned.

Jessica almost gawked , this building wasn’t that big how could the girl lost in a building?? How dumb the girl? “Just go there.” Jessica pointed the corridor.

“Oh!!” the girl smiled widely, “Thank you Eonni, see yah!! Hyunjoo is out from the building!!” the girls said cheerfully and jumped happily to the corridor while whistling some random song.

Jessica just shook her head, and she saw Luhan who still held the girl, that bastard Oh Sehun was going to hurt not only Yoona but also the couple there.

Jessica was torn, because she was the one who detect Sehun’s feeling yet she just realized that Luhan wanted that only girl. That one girl, even the blind people could see it.

Luhan just wanted the girl, like Seohyun was his everything in live. Seohyun was his life. He would die if the girl leave him, Jessica knew it because it was the same gaze that she used to look at her violin.

How did it feel to love someone that much? Like Yoona and Luhan? How did it feel for being loved by someone like that? Was it nice?

Jessica chuckled sardonically, she forgot that she could never feel that. She was the most heartless person, and she couldn’t love someone, even she didn’t know what is love.

Yet some part of her, yearn for it...




Double update guys...for long time didn't update, hope you left me many comment..

always happy to hear your opinion....

Upvote if you think the story already deserved it...

and sorry for the late update...because the drama all out now. hope you love it...

P.S I make the cameo appearing, gthe Hyunjoo I just think about the character perhaps I will use the young painter in other story...

~ECholeshyver~