Chapter 31 Should not go to school

Stop All the Pretend things

"Loving someone is like a baby who's learning to walk.
No need to rush, just take one, two, three steps
Small steps, slowly, slowly but get closer to me...."

-Im Luhan

 

 

 

Kris was sooooooo doooooomed. He felt devastated since this morning, the wave of tests started already!

Yeah. Till the last day of this week they would face the tests, and Kris couldn’t rely on Luhan, because he's sure Luhan's still upset because of the house incident three days ago.

Not to mention. It had been three days, eight hours fourty-five minutes twenty seven second, since he he last saw Jessica. He didn’t counted though.

After the girl brought the alpaca plushie going home with her, Kris hadn’t heard anything yet from Jessica.

He was about to call her, but he stopped himself many times. It's because he knew he had done his best.  Kris would never think he will be devastated like this. His mood became so dull since morning.

He was standing near the front corridor for fifteen minutes already but he didn’t find the rainbowed haired girl.

“What happened to your hair?!!” Suddenly he heard Mrs. Ahn yelling, that attracted the whole school population including Oh Sehun who stood near the place.

Kris quickly took a small glance to the girl, he almost bursted in laughter, when he saw that girl kept maintaining her rainbow hair.

Jessica glared at her, “What do you want again?” she asked Mrs. Ahn.

Mrs.Ahn used her hand to fan herself. Her face is so pale seems like she was about to faint anytime soon. “Your hair, Miss Jung.” Mrs. Ahn said frantically, “Your hair became rainbow!”

Jessica sighed, “What do you want? When I am blonde you kept complaining to me. You asked me to change my hair colour, and now I changed it.” She stated coldly.

“I asked you to should change it to normal colour? Do you think your hair now is normal?” Mrs. Ahn yelled once again. She had raised her voice one octave higher.

Jessica nodded, “Yes.”

She's really crazy, how could she maintain her calmness like that?

Mrs. Ahn seemed like she had a hard time breathing, “and where are you this one week Miss Jung?”

Ah, Kris wanted to ask that question too, where the hell was she? She's missing, and no where to be found. Kris didn’t want admit it, but he searched for her everywhere, near the gangnam, to the steak restaurant and even at the park. But he can’t find her anywhere.

“Home.” Jessica replied brieftly.

“Home?” Mrs. Ahn raised her voice again, “What are you doing at home Miss Jung? Do you think school isn’t important?” she bombared Jessica with question.

Jessica blew her bangs, and rolled her eyes, “I ate and slept when I was at home. And no, I don’t think the school is important.” She answered all the question.

“You! Meet me in detention!!” Mrs Ahn screamed emotionally. Before she stomped her foot and go away from there.

Jessica just shurgged, and walking to her classroom like nothing happenedwrong. Kris caught the latter's arms when they reached the lift.

“Don’t touch me!” Jessica hissed and glared at Kris. She was like sending a thousand of daggers with her glare. She dusted her arm after Kris released her.

“Where did you go?” Kris asked the girl.

That question had became the question with the highest prize if someone could solve it. But no one who knew, and the only person who could, didn’t even want to answer it.

“Where did I go has nothing to do with you.” She said.

Nah, Jessica became so creative, the answer wasn’t the famous statement, ‘none of your business’ again.

“Can you for once become a normal person? And just answer what I ask you to? No sarcasm included.” Kris asked her again.

“Well, can you be the normal person who didn’t meddle in someone else's business?” Jessica asked him back.

Well, she's the almighty Jessica Jung, the same Jessica Jung. She kept treating Kris like the normal person, not even the engagement news, or the alpaca concerned her.

“Well, whatever happens, I am your soon-to-be fiancee. You should answer me.” Kris said in his usual cold tone.

Jessica glared at him, wow at least that get a reaction from her, “Don’t say a single word about it!!”

“What? It’s a fact. So..” Kris gave her his smug smile, “Stop pretending like it’s not true.” Kris threw back the words that Jessica loved to utter

.Ha! For the first time Kris could make the girl lost for words.

Before she could find the right argument, the lift's doors opened, and suddenly a giant figure pulled her, and gave her a bone-crushing hug.

“Jessi, my princess I misssssssssssss you!!!!!”

“YAH!!” Jessica yelled the same time Kris did too.    

“Let me go!” Jessica tried to step away from Chanyeol, but the giant was stronger.

“I missssssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!” he said again with the deep voice.

“Are you crazy?” Kris pulled Chanyeol's collar, wanting to separate him from Jessica.

“Go away bulldog!” Chanyeol yelled to Kris, “Let the prince meet his princess, we don’t need bulldog here!” he said, and then turned to look at Jessica, “where is your blonde hair?” He asked in confusion.

“Get lost!!” Jessica yelled to Chanyeol.

Ukh! This was the first day she came to school again, then she had to face these jinx. Sooooo many jinx, what a disaster.

First, the crazy teacher who despise her hair so much. Second, she had to speak to the mad bully who seems to enjoy intefering with her business, third she lost from the argument with Kris and Now the last one, he saw the dense-stupis boy, PARK CHANYEOL.

“But I love it!!’ Chanyeol exclaimed happily, “I love your hair! That’s sooooo cooool.” Chanyeol clapped his hands cheerfully, and spunned around, “Do you miss me?”

Jessica exhaled and wanted to yell, while Kris had to strain himself not to kick Chanyeol away from Jessica.

“No, she didn’t miss you!” Kris barked to Chanyeol.

“Shut up bulldog, I know Jessica, you miss me!!” he said , and then pulling Jessica’s hand, “Let’s sit together!” Chanyeol said.

“HEY!” Kris tried to pulled yanked Jessica from Chanyeol but the giant easily pushed him.

Kris was shocked, since when did Chanyeol became strong like that?

“Yah!!” Jessica yelled to Chanyeol.

But Chanyeol didn’t budged, he kept pulling Jessica to their seat, then he threw Baekhyun’s bag to Sehun's seat at the front, so he could keep secure his score with Sehun sitting behind him.

Jessica glared at him, “Here sit! You will get the good score because you sit beside me!” Chanyeol said cheerfully.

Jessica frown, “Score for what?”

“Our test? You don’t know starting from today we will have evaluation test.” Chanyeol replied her.

“What???”

Okay, Jessica was wrong! And she couldn’t imagine what would happen in the afternoon.

Seems like it was mistake coming to school today!! She should have just stayed at home!!

 

 




Byun Baekhyun regretted being Chanyeol’s bestfriend, he just left to the toilet fifteen minute, and now he already saw Jessica sitting beside Chanyeol, and Sehun sitting beside D.O with his infamous poker face.

“PARK CHANYEEEEOL!!” he yelled, “Do you want me to die?”

“what?” Chanyeol asked him with innocent face

“If I get the 83rd place again, my mom will throw me from the window!!” Baekhyun said dramatically, last night his mom already threatened him, if he got the 83rd place again, he would get the crazy punishment.

“You don’t have to worry!! You wouldn’t get the  83rd place...” D.O said suddenly.

Baekhyun face lited up, “Really?” he asked D.O, if D.O’s spirit brought him the good news, he wouldn’t afraid of it again.

D.O nodded.

“See?” Chanyeol yelled, “You can sit there. I know what the best for you!” He said proudly and patted his chest. “I am your best friend, Baekhyun-ah..”

“Really? I can do the test by myself and not being at 83rd place?” Baekhyun felt this was the best day ever in his life, he would fly to the sky!! The cloud nine, today is the besssssst day ever.

Baekhyun stood on his chair suddenly, “HAH! Listen everyone, I will announce I am not the usual Byun Baekhyun, because..” he jumped exitedly at the his chair, “I will not be at 83rd place anymore!!” he pointed D.O, “D.O spirit has confirm it! Ha! I love you alll!!!”

All the students cheered, except Luhan and Yoona who felt ashamed become Baekhyun is their cousin, Kris who was still upset about what had happened earlier, and Sehun who always had that poker face, and lastly Jessica who only seemed reaaaaaaaally bored

“I love you!!” Baekhyun jumped from his chair, and danced like crazy. “Yehet!! Kkaebsong!!”

“Of course, you aren’t the 83rd place holder again.” D.O said suddenly, “Because you will be at the last place.”

And Baekhyun stopped dancing, and gawked, “You are kidding right?” Baekhyun  said.

“No! you will be at the last place!” D.O confirmed it without mercy, and at the same time Taeyeon and Minseok entered the classroom.

Oh my god!! This is the end of his love, Kim Taeyeon heard that he would be the last place in the class!!!

Baekhyun pretended to faint! And fell to his chair!! And then he woke up again, because he needed to yell the most important thing, “PARK CHANYEOL, I WILL KILL YOU!!



kkekekekeke...

Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the scene again..

next chapter will be updated tommorow or this night...

hope you love it...

 

-edited by: heartsica 6/19/2014 4:05pm