Chapter 63. You never know me...

Stop All the Pretend things

Even you didn’t feel it
You can’t tell me how should I feel
I know what I feel..
~Im Yoona~

The room atmosphere was uncomfortably silent, Yoona couldn’t bring herself to talk even a single words. She didn’t believe herself to talk even a single things.

She looked at Sehun who still had the poker face, he was so handsome. Yoona could remember the first time, she saw Sehun. with his mushroom cut hair, and the same cold face.

Yoona hated the expressionless of his. She didn’t like someone who she couldn’t talk with. He was just be there.

One day, she looked at Sehun, and he laughed. He was so happy, and his face changed so much. Became brighter.

Just a simple laugh, and Yoona felt the butterfly in her stomach toward her fiancee. She liked how the way he could laugh freely like that.

But that’s not what make Yoona fell in love really hard with him. Yoona closed her eyes, she remembered about that day.

He was the first person that support her dream to be cheerleader, he accompanied Yoona to practice everyday until she could spilt, he helped her when she fell from the practice.

He bought for her the sport shoes for the first time, the different shoes from what usually she wore. Yoona kept that shoes till now.

“Can...”Yoona gulped, “Can I ask you why?” Yoona asked him.

Sehun nodded, “I want to  tell you as soon as I can, but I guess you already knew.” He said in his calm tone.

He can call her, he can tell her. But he didn’t.

Yoona wouldn’t say that because it’s not important anymore, all these time she knew about it. sehun never cared enough of her. Sehun never called her just to ask her, ‘what are you doing?’

“It’s not important now.” Yoona managed an awkward smile, “May I know why?”

“I..”Sehun inhaled, “I think it is for our sakeness, Yoona. You can find another person you love, you can happy with him, because I don’t know if I can do that. We are too young, we didn’t have feeling for each other.” Sehun told her, he explained it calmly.

Somehow his voice and calm words hurt her more.

I love you, you know it? can you hear me? I love you.

“I always see you as my fiancee....”

But not as woman..not as girl that you can love.

Yoona gulped and closed her eyes, “Can you consider it again? It’s affected our business also.” She managed to say it with her calm voice. “We can’t decided it our own.”

Sehun nodded, “I have considered it thousand times Yoona, my sister said that our happiness is more important than business.” He said, “You don’t love me, and I don’t love you..”

“Is it because of someone else?” Yoona cut him off.

Sehun grew silent, Yoona scared of the answer that she get, she knew it, she knew it Sehun never love her like a girl. She just merely obligation for him.

She knew that Sehun didn’t look at her like the way he looked at Seohyun, Yoona knew it all along these time. She knew Sehun prefered spending his time with Seohyun.

Yoona knew that Sehun remembered all Seohyun favourite things, how comfort he touch Seohyun hair. how natural their skinship , how Sehun always looked in jealousy when Luhan touched Seohyun.

All the simple think that Sehun thought Yoona didn’t know.

She just pretended she didn’t know, because she hoped that someday, one day he would love her like she always did.

It hurted her more, but she pretended there was nothing. She pretended that she didn’t cry at night when Sehun remembered Seohyun favourite drink.

She could fake the smile, fake the laugh, fake all the things to look okay as long as she had that small hope that Sehun would love her back someday.

She prayed that someday Sehun would look at her with the same gaze. She hoped for the star, she did everything that she could.

Yoona shook her head, “No don’t answer it.” she said, and she stepped back, “I will talk to you later.”

“Yoona, we need to talk...”

“No!! don’t just give me sometimes.” She said and then she ran to outside the room before she bursted out in crying in front of Sehun.

She closed with her palm to held the sob, she just ran where she didn’t know even the direction, her eyes became blur, she didn’t know that she already crying so hard.

Yoona opened the rooftop door forcefully, fortunately no one else there, before she let her palm down, she cried until her heart burst.

It liked the million daggers stabbed to her heart, when she knew the fact. No matter what Yoona do, no matter how beautiful she was, no matter how perfect she was.

Oh Sehun will not love her.

She only depended on that hope, but no one know that her biggest dream was scattered even before the dream was happening.

She thought that Sehun would love her for who she is, accepted her as his fiancee not because the family obligation but because she is Yoona.

Was it wrong? Was it too much to hope something like that?

She just wanted someone who love her genuinely, she just wanted Oh Sehun loved her even with only 1% of his heart. Can he let she stay even for a little corner of his heart?

Yoona couldn’t breath, she couldn’t breath at all. The pain was too painful although she cried it out she didn’t feel relieved. It made her more hurt, like someone struck her heart with giant hammer.

Someday, someday, she always think like that.

But now, it all became vain, she didn’t know what to do anymore? What should she do?

Can she let him go?

Yoona didn’t know, she didn’t know that loving someone will this painful, the pain was too much. Why? Why she let her self hoping that much?

Because in the end she knew that she wasn’t Seohyun.

Because Oh Sehun loves Seohyun.

Yoona knew it...she should have been know it from the very start...



Sehun never in his life saw Yoona’s painful expression, he never saw Yoona lost her calmness. Yoona never ran like that in the middle converstation.

He always think Yoona is strong girl, strong and calm. The perfect heiress of Im.

She never cry, her doe eyes always shine brightly. He never see the pain in that eyes. But he saw it today? Why? Why?

He made the right choice, right? Yoona deserved someone that would love her with whole his heart.

Sehun couldn’t do that, Sehun couldn’t love Yoona with all his heart. Sehun knew that Yoona deserved better person than him, someone who would love her, support her for herself.

Someone who would appreciate her big eyes, and bright smile, her calmness, her everything. Everything that Sehun couldn’t.

Yoona deserved someone who can give her everything. Not someone who loved her brother fiancee.

Someone who wasn’t Oh Sehun.


I am not really content with this chapter, because I never experience heart break so I can't write it well, I think.

But I hope you like this chapter...

don't forget to leave me comment okay? because I feel didn't many comment again? do you bored already with this story?

Upvote if you think the story deserved...

Love you all